SASS Wire Forum

Hand Crafted, Custom Made Loadin Blocks - Over 4000 Made!

You won't be disappointed.   I received mine Thursday and they are really nice!  Missouri Marshal is a great partner to deal with- you don't pay till your satisfied!

• Like 1

I too have 6 of these fine loading block, this allows you time between stages to spend time doing other things besides re-loading your block or counting out cartridges to put into a bag for the next stage. They are well made and he has custom woods if you prefer something a little different. 

I surprised my wife with 6 of these at the NC State shoot a few years back...paid off dividends, oh yea.

Marshal I wish you all the best going forward.

Abilene Al.

• 4 months later...

I figger I must be the luckiest son of a gun in the world. I ordered me 4 of them Loadin Blocks from Missouri Marshall, he writes back to tell me that I will be the lucky owner of Loadin Block #3000! And what's more, that Loadin Block #3000 will be free to me if he gets to sign it "LB3000". Well, sure, I says back to him. Trying to figger out which is better...free or a signed #3000.

But wait, there's more. A few days later he writes to inform me of a terrible mistake. He fesses up to dying my Loadin Blocks brown instead of the saddle tan I had requested, and that he would have to make me another set. Hmmm...I says to myself, you think that he's just gonna toss those differently colored Loadin Blocks in the trash heap? So I lightning quick writes back to him saying "Whoa there, big fella" , how 'bout you just send me those "mistakes" of yours and don't go throwing away perfectly good leather just 'cause I ordered the wrong color? I mean, maybe brown really is my color. I'm new here and he probly knows better anyhow. I should just keep my mouth shut, take what I get and be grateful for it.

But no, he sends me 3 of the brown, 'cause there can be only one #3000, but one of them is free 'cause it was his mistake. And fulfills my original order of 4 in saddle tan with the very special #3000 (which, as you recall, was free).

So, the upshot is, I got me 7 new Loadin Blocks, all personalized with my alias and my totem, for the price of 5, I got me a good story and I could not be more pleased with the quality and function of them Loadin Blocks.

I sure know who I'm going to when I change calibers.

20190707_113353.jpg

Edited by Sloe Moe
  • Like 1

Howdy Sloe Moe,    Glad you are happy with them.  Thanks for the endorsement and post on the wire..  It's pards like you spreadin the word about my loadin blocks that has got me to LB3000.  Thanks again.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

I have 6 I got a year ago and they still look like new. They are great. I load them the night before and they are ready for the match the next morning.

thanks

TM

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Just ordered one, looking forward to it. I've never had one before I just use a suede bag.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
17 hours ago, Anvil Al #59168 said:

Was thinking about ordering 6.

Will try and get that done when I get back next week.

Any price break for 6?   (never know if you don't ask)

Howdy Al, I'll pay shipping.

On ‎2‎/‎19‎/‎2020 at 9:11 AM, Missouri Marshal SASS #50682 said:

Howdy Al, I'll pay shipping.

Sorry. Wife's dad past. Had to go out of town.

But that sounds great. I will go over to the website and get them ordered.

Just got them ordered. Thanks.

Did not see anything about color.

If there is a choice. I like kind of a reddish brown.

But no big deal if not.

Looking forward to seeing them. Have been using some that I made. They work.

But don't look as good as yours. And don't have Anvil Al on there. So have lost a few that

I dropped someplace along the way.

On 2/23/2020 at 7:53 PM, Anvil Al #59168 said:

Just got them ordered. Thanks.

Did not see anything about color.

If there is a choice. I like kind of a reddish brown.

But no big deal if not.

Looking forward to seeing them. Have been using some that I made. They work.

But don't look as good as yours. And don't have Anvil Al on there. So have lost a few that

I dropped someplace along the way.

Howdy Al,

Working on your order.  I have a Mahogany stain which is a dark reddish brown.  I'll use that

Edited by Missouri Marshal SASS #50682

• 1 month later...

Just got my loading blocks (3 of them)in the mail yesterday from MM. Great job, love the quality. Now if we could only use them! Our matches are cancelled indefinitely at this point. I see some redneck farmeneering for match practice in my future!

• Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Received my 6 loading blocks today. 3 each .38 and .45.  Really quick turnaround from the time he said he would get started until I received them. They were everything they have been described. I had him use similar but slightly different borders on the different caliber blocks and he got my full alias on them as well. Looking forward to when I can have him make me 3 more of each caliber so I will be able to set up ammo for a full 6 stage day.

The Verdigris Kid.jpg

I’m quite pleased with mine as well!

99BCA316-20D9-43FF-A597-4675835962DF.jpeg.3c9334dc5000dc7276f9dd93a32f57e4.jpeg

Edited by South-Eye Ned
Remove a second pic

Since Covid came along didn't get the chance to use mine at a match until this past Saturday. I will say it was VERY nice not carrying a bag or box with all the ammo for the full match to the loadin table. The craftsmanship was very well down and might end up getting a few more later down the road (one as a surprise for the GF since shes beyond excited to start shootin).  Thanks Missouri for the fine custom work to add to my ever growing CAS collection!

I'm new to the sport and would like to order 4 of your loading blocks.  How would I go about it and what would be the total coat shipped to Mesa,Az 85210 thanks

• 2 weeks later...

I like mine just fine!

B1F2B807-0A63-4D6F-B9CD-BAB63940B3FD.jpeg

• 2 months later...

I just placed an order for another one.... :D

Not because anything is wrong with my 1st one.... Over 4 years and it still looks and works like New!

But now I need another with Bigger Holes for 38wcf Rifle Ammo.

These Loading Blocks Are Great!!!

IMG_1413.thumb.jpg.3c5dba27541dda5fc2fb83c3c6585b08.jpg

Thank You MM :FlagAm:

Edited by Silver Sam, SASS #34718L
  • Like 1

• 2 months later...

Like many, I have 6. Load them up the night before. Gives me one more chance to check for split cases and high primers. Then it’s simple. To the loading table, don’t have to worry about counting rounds going into rifle. Load up, slip block in hip pocket, (no trips back to cart with ammo boxes) ready to shoot. Only way to go!

and Missouri Marshal is great guy to work with. Gets work out quickly, sends an invoice with note if satisfied send payment. (And I’d be willing to bet he has never been stiffed!) 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Hoss said:

Like many, I have 6. Load them up the night before. Gives me one more chance to check for split cases and high primers. Then it’s simple. To the loading table, don’t have to worry about counting rounds going into rifle. Load up, slip block in hip pocket, (no trips back to cart with ammo boxes) ready to shoot. Only way to go!

and Missouri Marshal is great guy to work with. Gets work out quickly, sends an invoice with note if satisfied send payment. (And I’d be willing to bet he has never been stiffed!) 

Howdy Hoss,

Thanks for your support.  Ya gonna make me blush.  BTW, didn't you just have a birthday?  Well Happy Birthday (late) Yee Haa!

• 2 weeks later...