SASS Wire Forum

Hand Crafted, Custom Made Loadin Blocks - Over 4000 Made!

High quality, custom made to order loadin blocks. Hand crafted with pride since 2004. Cowboys & Cowgirls in every state, , as well as Australia, Denmark, Canada and France own Missouri Marshal's Loadin Blocks. As of this updated posting, I have made 4515 loadin blocks. A lot of these being returning customers so I must be doing something right. You don't pay for them until you get them and are happy with them. If you ever have a problem with one of my loadin blocks just let me know and I will repair or replace it free of charge. The loadin blocks are $30.00 each plus shipping. I use USPS one rate so I can ship up to 4 loadin blocks for $10.20 For more information or to place an order go to http://www.missourimarshal.com

http://i1166.photobucket.com/albums/q604/ronnieturnbull/4d75c9ad-d05e-442d-b06d-7799acb2b1b3.jpghttp://i1166.photobucket.com/albums/q604/ronnieturnbull/413d8033-dbc9-4c4c-afc9-cf7a8bb680d8.jpg

Edited by Missouri Marshal's
Update postage
  • Like 4

I used to just carry loose cartridges in a drawstring pouch, but I love my new loading block from Missouri Marshal!

First class workmanship. Very happy to provide a positive reference!

I have 6. They make great gifts, or, shooters prizes. We gave some away at a match, had the club name on them.

MM is a great guy to do business with.

• 2 weeks later...

I ordered one last week & it got here Today!!!!

That was FAST!!!!

And Dang, It Looks GOOD!!!!!

Thanks MM !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 1

I ordered one last week & it got here Today!!!!

That was FAST!!!!

And Dang, It Looks GOOD!!!!!

Thanks MM !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks Sam.

Here are three that were won as door prizes at Guns of August. Still waiting for the 4th recipient to order theirs

Cimarron%20Lil_zpsukxeyicv.jpg

Gila%20Mike%204_zpsjz41ih9r.jpg

Dead%20Hand_zpsecle9xtc.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

I just picked up TWO loading blocks in Virginia from Missouri Marshall and I LOVE them!! Beautiful, well made!! You should get some!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Missouri Marshal

My blocks arrived today, very impressed with the craftsmanship. Also very pleased with the packaging, not to mention the free pen. Folks if you ever need loading blocks I would recomend these for sure.

Marshal Mackenna

• 3 weeks later...

Ordered mine on 11/13, got it 11/21. Looks great! There are some advantages to using this style over the ones I have used in the past. Without a lot of detail, I like to toss them into the cart sometimes when heading to the table, & both of my previous favorites had a critical piece of the wood break off when abused.

The design of this one won't let that happen.

• 4 weeks later...

Got the message today that mine & Ellie's are on the pony express. MM is wonderful to deal with and hopefully he post some pix here of ours. The pix he sent me are way cool :)

Much Obliged MM,

Eyesa

Howdy Eyesa,

Here are the pictures of your loadin blocks. You should get them Saturday (hopefully). Thanks for your support.

Ellie%20Phant_zpsaxxkkkpg.jpg

Eyesa%20Horg_zpshomryb1x.jpg

Missouri Marshall,

Connected with the Pony Express this morning--- They look great and Ellie is most impressed with the elephants---Much Obliged for your efforts there. I will be showing them off at my matches in a few months.

Thank you so much,

Eyesa

Missouri Marshall,

Connected with the Pony Express this morning--- They look great and Ellie is most impressed with the elephants---Much Obliged for your efforts there. I will be showing them off at my matches in a few months.

Thank you so much,

Eyesa

Thanks Eyesa. Glad y'all like them.

• 2 years later...
On 7/13/2016 at 7:17 PM, Missouri Marshal's said:

High quality, custom made to order loadin blocks. Hand crafted with pride since 2004. Cowboys & Cowgirls in every state, except Hawaii, as well as Australia, Canada and France own Missouri Marshal's Loadin Blocks. As of this posting, I have made 2260 loadin blocks. A lot of these being returning customers so I must be doing something right. You don't pay for them until you get them and are happy with them. If you ever have a problem with one of my loadin blocks just let me know and I will repair or replace it free of charge. The loadin blocks are $30.00 each plus shipping. I use USPS one rate so I can ship up to 4 loadin blocks for $6.80 For more information or to place an order go to http://www.missourimarshal.com

4d75c9ad-d05e-442d-b06d-7799acb2b1b3.jpg413d8033-dbc9-4c4c-afc9-cf7a8bb680d8.jpg

I just got to use my loading blocks this weekend and I want to thank you for a great product at a reasonable price. 

Thanks

Randy

20 hours ago, Oregonian said:

I just placed my order.  I had been eyeing different loading blocks and decided on these.  My first custom piece of CAS gear!

You'll love 'em. I ordered another a few months ago for my nephew.

• Thanks 1