SASS Wire Forum

Wolverine Rangers Range War SASS Michigan State Championship.

Myself and a couple of friends are all aspiring shooter. We don't have the gear to compete yet, but we were thinking about coming up one day on the weekend to observe some of the matches, people watch and browse the vendors. I assume thats ok? Is there an admission cost or parking fee?

out fishing this evening for about 10 ibs of fresh caught salmon or trout to prep for the fish smokefest..

Dusty Deputy and I'll roll in early on Friday.....looking forward to seeing everyone.

KK

​Howdy Hombre.....Was there Sunday and it was looking good. But with all the rain over the weekend it might not look as nice by Wed. or Thur. By the time we're done driving over it for a few days it'll be just fine. Besides the horses have to have something to eat too.........Faygo......See Ya there...........

​Short legged dogs and tall grass........never mind........don't want to go there.....lol.......see ya Thursday.......

​Faygo(that's got 1 day and wake up)Kid

Hew Catlow,

Cayenne Kay and I are headed up there Thursday morning. When I get lost, I'll be lookin fer ya.

​Seamus.....I-75 north till ya'll come to I-94 east to Marysville or Range Rd. exit. About 2 hours from the state line...

​See Ya there........Faygo(that's baby sitting)Kid

Archived