SASS Wire Forum

Wolverine Rangers Range War SASS Michigan State Championship.

Just wanted to remind everyone that Range War is fast approaching. Sept 2-4. You can find all the info and even register and pay online here http://www.wolverinerangers.org/RW.html#. You match fee gets you free side matches including a morning and afternoon warm up match, 10 main matches stages and the best awards banquet you can find. There is plenty of dry camping. Looking forward to seeing everyone there.

This will be #17 for Eleanor and I. We wouldn't miss it for anything. Great Match, Great People, as much fun as one wants to have, and ran to perfection. Have never shot one that's better.

Faygo(that can't wait)Kid

Hey "Faygo Kid' is it more fun than pickin on ME :P ?????

Every time i've shot there its been a HOOT!!!! BE THERE R BE SQUARE "TWO SHOT" Said So. :)

I missed it last year, but I'm signed up for this year.....this is a must shoot....Deuce and RJ and crew put on a great shoot with big and close, a great selection of sweeps and the scenarios are most excellent.

What a list of top shooters and pretty ladies....

KK

NAH !!! Jus BOLD talk from a one eyed SKINNY Man. workin on it fer 2017 though.I wanted to go but the Misses said "I'd have to stay home n watch the cat". That gal has "No sence of humor".

We started SASS in 1995-6 Lots of changes since then better stage writing , larger closer targets ..More clubs . More shooters ..

Shooters handbook fit in shirt pocket . Firearm action work was maybe new springs in your rugers. Stage times around 120 seconds.

Stop watches for time. Round count for a stage 10 rifle -10 pistol 4 to 6 shotgun I shot. A club match that had two categories

One hand gun or two hand guns Some shooters only owned one . What hasent changed ? The people good honest upstanding

Cowboys and Cowgirls See you CATLOW

Times running out. Get your application in by August 1 and get a free t-shirt or shooting towel.

This will be the 17th Range War that Katie and I have shot. We missed the first one but have shot all the rest. I have run a posse every year starting in 2000.

Catlow I think you and I are about the only ones that can say that.

Bad River Marty

Dead River Den,

Glad to hear you two are coming. Let me know if you need me to make ammo for you guys . I can make 357 and 45 colt , they won't be what you are used to but they will be easier on our targets.

3GC,

Where have all those Range Wars gone ? It doesn't seem that long ago when we started.

See you there.

Bad River Marty

Will have my app in next week when my pay dirt arrives! Looking forward to it. Remember to book your hotels early for those who aren't blessed to hang at the range.

GG ~ :FlagAm:

• 2 weeks later...

5 Days and wake up.

Eleanor and I will be heading the mule and wagon north. Destination Hooterville and the WRRW....lol

Faygo (that's getting ready)Kid

Archived