SASS Wire Forum

guns of august

Blackjack Beeson

middletown sportsman club, middletown ohio is coming up fast

there will be a 4 stage wild bunch mini match

round count pistol 80-90 rifle 40-50 shotgun 25

will also be a 2 stage plainsman side match

round count no more then pistol 12 rifle 25 shotgun16

this will be the last plainsman side match unless we get at least 7 people to shoot

stage 8 2;30 PM

Great match! If you haven't and been thinking about it you should! Unfortunately life been interfering for me so I've haven't attended the last few years.

Gonna be absolutely awesome! Don't forget the Corn Shuckin Competition in the camping area after side matches on Thursday. This has turned into quite the party with Mean Gun Mark and I smoking ribs and pork tenderloins, Knob Creek Drover bringin a big pot of real life Loweezyanna gumbo and who knows what else! Then the Friday Night dinner where the said shucked corn is grubbed on and then one of the best matches you could ever hope to shoot followed by a great banquet! See all y'all there!

Kathouse & I will be there.

Fancy Free Spirit and Ruger Ray Will be shooting the Plainsmen event. Come on Cowboys and Cowgirls join us in having fun at this event. ;) :D :P

Kathouse & I will be there.

I'm coming!!!!!

Jack and Kat!!!! Awesome! Sure will be good to see the two of you! Jackson, Man, I was wondering with all that's been going on lately. Be great to see ya brother. Not to turn anyone away, but I guess Bilbo, aka crazy Mingo, wants to come down to try my pickled beets!

It will be here before we know it. Better get started loading some fresh Pale Rider loads :P

It was a fierce no holds barred competion with groin kicking, eye gouging and death cage😜

I'll bet competitors will be better prepared for the brutal barbaric event this yesr👍🏼

Ringers Bullets will have a special prize for the fastest shucker👍🏼 A prize for the most creative shucker. And???

Don't forget your helmets, cups and mouth pieces.😂

Regards,

Ringer

It was a fierce no holds barred competion with groin kicking, eye gouging and death cage

I'll bet competitors will be better prepared for the brutal barbaric event this yesr

Ringers Bullets will have a special prize for the fastest shucker A prize for the most creative shucker. And???

Don't forget your helmets, cups and mouth pieces.

Regards,

Ringer

OMG do I need to go down to Academy sports and get suited up!!!! :D:D:D

It will be here before we know it. Better get started loading some fresh Pale Rider loads :P

Got a question on the entry form.

What do you mean by "unlimited side matches" $10.00

I don't intend to play side matches all day to try and try to beat Lead Ringer at speed rifle???

So are any side match that's not unlimited "free".?

Got a question on the entry form.

What do you mean by "unlimited side matches" $10.00

I don't intend to play side matches all day to try and try to beat Lead Ringer at speed rifle???

So are any side match that's not unlimited "free".?

Yes sir, first time through, the one that counts, is free. If ya wanna shoot for the "I bought it" award, that is the $10. Or....I think you can pay a buck a run if ya just wanna shoot it a couple extra times. Ringer, glad to have you on board as a main shuckin sponsor once again! Folks if you have not been to the corn shuckin contest and BBQ in the campground on Thursday after side matches, ya owe it to yourself to come! It is the SASS party of the year! Ringer, ya forgot to mention that cheatin is just about a requirement....just don't get caught! Best thing about this party, it is FREE!!!! Well, ya gotta help shuck some corn, but other than that....FREE!!!!!!

Thanks Doc. See you soon.

• 2 weeks later...

Cant wait, getting all the last minute practice in and getting all the ammo loaded ^_^ should be an awesome match from what I have heard. ​

I can't wait to see all my ole friends. Bringing a new shooter .... nothing like initiation by fire. Thanks for the hospitality Doc, MGM....killer ribs and Knobby....yum!

Great match....see ya there Tom.

KK

pretty sure I will be there... fri afternoon tho..

Hey Doc,

Gumbo is done and in the freezer just waiting to be gently awakened and slowly heated with fire straight from the Atchafalaya Basin, a world famous swamp enjoyed by many a fisherman, hunter, and general appreciator of nature at it's best. And, that is only a MINOR side dish of this GREAT meeting of cowboy's and cowgirl's from all over the country.

I have been waiting for 12 months for this week. It's kind of like......CHRISTMAS............Christmas like it used to be!!!

See ya there, Pard. Can't Wait!

KCD

who is in charge of posse assignments?

ribs will be getting the rubdown this time tomorrow evening, ammo all loaded. yep just one more workday to get thru.

be pulling in around 4,, I hope, with backstraps and pulled venison in red pepper rasberry chipotle sauce,,,yum

Archived