SASS Wire Forum

Gov. Brown of California does it again!

Trailrider #896

Check on the gun bills Jerry Brown signed and which ones he actually vetoed! One bans the sale of semi-auto guns that have detachable magazines that can be removed "by the press of a button"! Wonder if that really includes magazines that can be removed by pressing a lever? Magazine capacities limited to 10 rounds! Colorado is bad enough with a 15 round limit.

Well... the "Bullet Button" AR's are now going to be classified as "assault weapons." Not sure how accurate this is, but I've heard that they must be registered, cannot be transferred, and upon the death of the owner must be surrendered to the state.

Wonder what the penalty will be for not complying. :(

And by the way - I do not have one. Have never fired one. Just curious. :mellow:

Check on the gun bills Jerry Brown signed and which ones he actually vetoed! One bans the sale of semi-auto guns that have detachable magazines that can be removed "by the press of a button"! Wonder if that really includes magazines that can be removed by pressing a lever? Magazine capacities limited to 10 rounds! Colorado is bad enough with a 15 round limit.

Yes it does as the lever releases are already illegal.....

JJJ-D

Well... the "Bullet Button" AR's are now going to be classified as "assault weapons." Not sure how accurate this is, but I've heard that they must be registered, cannot be transferred, and upon the death of the owner must be surrendered to the state.

Wonder what the penalty will be for not complying. :(

And by the way - I do not have one. Have never fired one. Just curious. :mellow:

If it is a semi auto centerfire rifle that has a removable magazine and has ONE of the current features of a typical AR style rifle it is now an 'assault' rifle and you must have a special permit for it.

I repeat!!

Will the last patriotic American leaving California please turn out the lights and bring the flag with you.

I don't care if I EVER visit that place again!! There is NO way I'd live there!! You folks who live there have my sincerest sympathy, but if you expect to EVER see me, you'd better make travel plans!!! <_<<_<:angry:

I visited calif many many years ago to pick up a prisoner. At the jail one of t he jail guards said " that's a real fine looking badge" and I said thanks. Then he went and ruined it by saying "I bet it hurts when a bad guy shoves it up your a-s" I turned and looked him right in the eye and said, 'I don't know about you calif pussies, but Im from Texas and we don't let maggots do that!"

How to make friends and influence people huh?

Not real professional but it sure did feel good.

Made up my mind right then I would never go back.

Archived