SB1235
SB1446
Vetoed
AB1176
AB1673
AB1674
AB2607
SB894

So in 2017 you will no longer be able to loan firearms or ammunition without going through an FFL. You will also have to obtain a permit to purchase ammunition, dealers will have to record and video the sale. AND once again you will not be able to buy ammunition by mail.

===================

Now we have to go through this and find out what really happened.

We already know it isn't good for legal gun owners.

I'm thinking there might be a run on ammo in Kalifornia in the near future.

Drive to Arizona to go shopping now?

Drive to Arizona to go shopping now?

I do that now. Cabelas in Glendale, Az. usually has everything that I need and don't reload.

Does anyone know the impact on reloaders...? :huh:

I am trying to sort that issue out now as another section was added at the last minute referencing the 'definition' of ammunition to include any component..... It applies to 2 specific sections and I haven't figured how it relates. So the short answer is 'maybe'......

JJJ-D

Don't ask, don't tell. The crew in your state house haven't figured that one out yet, don't give them hints.

• 4 weeks later...

That is unclear at this time. There are two definitions of "round" in the statutes..... one defines a 'round' as having all the parts- case, powder, primer, and bullet. In another section the definition includes any of the components separately which will trouble for reloaders. I have yet to get any opinion or answer on how this will shake out, I can only guess that it won't be long before we can't get any of the components or home reloaders will have to have an FFL or vendor license.

Either way I expect the Department of Fish and Game to try to expand the lead ban to the entire state now that it is banned for all hunting after having banned only in certain habitats. It was such a success (NOT) so far.....

We need to repeal the laws passed and defeat Newsom's initiative. If that initiative passes shooting sports and guns are doomed in California...

JJJ-D

:ph34r: :ph34r:

Kalifornia can fix most of there issues at the

VOTING BOOTH !

Kalifornia can fix most of there issues at the

VOTING BOOTH !

No, no they can't. There are to many here that depend on government handouts and assistance that will only vote with the left every election. This state has welcomed illegal aliens for so long that the second, third and fourth generation now vote and they vote left every election. That's just the facts, pard. Every conservative in the state could vote and they'd be outnumbered two to one at the voting booth because of the descendants of immigrants that now vote. I drive by schools on a daily basis and the only Anglos there are teachers and they are getting fewer and fewer. I stop at the school crossings and there are young mothers with three or four children in tow, one in a stroller and another in the oven and they are all Hispanic. At one school that I drive by about 8 miles from my house I haven't seen a white kid at that school for years. Maybe if you'd come here and see what we're up against you might be able to know what you're talking about. I've never voted democratic in my life and get very little joy at the polls anymore.

Areas in Escondido and San Marcos and other north county cities that used to be nice neighborhoods are now gang havens and are referred to as Tijuana Norte. The state politicians like it that way because they can stay in power. Short of deporting about 16,000,000 in this state what are we supposed to do? Don't get to cocky either MMR because last I heard they're branching out all over the country thanks to the policies of the federal government. Don't believe me? Go drive around he big cities and look at all of the Latino oriented businesses that are cropping up,

No, no they can't. There are to many here that depend on government handouts and assistance that will only vote with the left every election. This state has welcomed illegal aliens for so long that the second, third and fourth generation now vote and they vote left every election. That's just the facts, pard. Every conservative in the state could vote and they'd be outnumbered two to one at the voting booth because of the descendants of immigrants that now vote. I drive by schools on a daily basis and the only Anglos there are teachers and they are getting fewer and fewer. I stop at the school crossings and there are young mothers with three or four children in tow, one in a stroller and another in the oven and they are all Hispanic. At one school that I drive by about 8 miles from my house I haven't seen a white kid at that school for years. Maybe if you'd come here and see what we're up against you might be able to know what you're talking about. I've never voted democratic in my life and get very little joy at the polls anymore.

Areas in Escondido and San Marcos and other north county cities that used to be nice neighborhoods are now gang havens and are referred to as Tijuana Norte. The state politicians like it that way because they can stay in power. Short of deporting about 16,000,000 in this state what are we supposed to do? Don't get to cocky either MMR because last I heard they're branching out all over the country thanks to the policies of the federal government. Don't believe me? Go drive around he big cities and look at all of the Latino oriented businesses that are cropping up,

I agree with most of what you say, Yul. But I think if - IF - we could get all the gun owners in CA to vote the 2nd Amendment we could change things.

http://elections.cdn.sos.ca.gov/ror/15day-presprim-2016/hist-reg-stats.pdf

In the primaries in June we had a turn out of under 8,000,000 out of almost 18,000,000 registered voters. There are about 8,000,000 gun owners in CA.

Heck, if even half of them made the effort to call and write to their representatives each week we could change things.

How do we do that Joe? I talk to gun owners all of the time trying to get them to write letters and get involved and it's like I'm talking Martian to them. I talked to some trap and skeet shooters and their attitude was that their shotguns aren't in danger and they don't care about the other guns. Muzzleloader shooters don't care about anything but muzzleloaders and a lot of CAS shooters only care about cowboy guns.

I've also talked to a few gunowners who think that Hillary is exactly what this country needs so they won't be voting as part of that 8,000,00 voting block, they'll be on the other side.

I've got a neighbor that's a big bird hunter, has the dogs and everything, flies to South Dakota and Minnesota to hunt pheasants and waterfowl and turkey and he proudly has I'm ready For Hillary bumper stickers on all of his cars. How do you get through to these people?

How do we do that Joe? I talk to gun owners all of the time trying to get them to write letters and get involved and it's like I'm talking Martian to them. I talked to some trap and skeet shooters and their attitude was that their shotguns aren't in danger and they don't care about the other guns. Muzzleloader shooters don't care about anything but muzzleloaders and a lot of CAS shooters only care about cowboy guns.

I've also talked to a few gunowners who think that Hillary is exactly what this country needs so they won't be voting as part of that 8,000,00 voting block, they'll be on the other side.

I've got a neighbor that's a big bird hunter, has the dogs and everything, flies to South Dakota and Minnesota to hunt pheasants and waterfowl and turkey and he proudly has I'm ready For Hillary bumper stickers on all of his cars. How do you get through to these people?

I know. It's tough to get them to see the incrementalism in the antis strategy.

Im sorry to hear thats how you feel.

The only other option is to move .

But I do belive that if the People of Kalifornia are sick of the $h1t .

The can change it at the Voting booth .

Im sorry to hear thats how you feel.

The only other option is to move .

But I do belive that if the People of Kalifornia are sick of the $h1t .

The can change it at the Voting booth .

I don't know why you'd be sorry how I feel. I'm just telling you the facts. We've been invaded and there aren't enough people in this state that are sick of this $h1t. You're dreaming if you think it'll change at the voting booth. Moving's not an option for many people, me included, if it was I'd be long gone. You present a simplistic answer to a very complex problem that's morphed into what it has because of the failure of the federal government enforcing immigration laws. California prisons are overflowing with illegal immigrant inmates that the federal government will not deport and guess what? They all have a whole passel of relatives and offspring who have their hand out and get it filled everytime they pull the voting lever for a dimocrat.

Its a sad state of affairs in California. But the writing is on the wall. This is slowly happpening everywhere you look. While its we are making strides in some places, those illegals are filtering out everywhere. Kentucky is a welfare state and we get people from states all across the nation. They know that once they set up residence they can start collecting their handouts. These individuals then head to the polls at every opportunity. Noone is safe from this type of incrementalism. By the time you realize its happening, its too late. I've had conversations with transplants at the LGS. They are clueless that its happening here. Hell they compare their freedoms here in Kentucky to what they left, then basically tell me I'm crazy if I think it could happen here. I hate to say it because I'm not sold on Trump, even though he will get my vote over Hitlery. Unless some miracle candidate magically appears, all conservatives need to vote Trump, this very well could be our last stand before the destruction of this great country!

Its a sad state of affairs in California. But the writing is on the wall. This is slowly happpening everywhere you look. While its we are making strides in some places, those illegals are filtering out everywhere. Kentucky is a welfare state and we get people from states all across the nation. They know that once they set up residence they can start collecting their handouts. These individuals then head to the polls at every opportunity. Noone is safe from this type of incrementalism. By the time you realize its happening, its too late. I've had conversations with transplants at the LGS. They are clueless that its happening here. Hell they compare their freedoms here in Kentucky to what they left, then basically tell me I'm crazy if I think it could happen here. I hate to say it because I'm not sold on Trump, even though he will get my vote over Hitlery. Unless some miracle candidate magically appears, all conservatives need to vote Trump, this very well could be our last stand before the destruction of this great country!

Yup!

GG ~ :FlagAm:

Archived