SASS Wire Forum

It's gone. WTS Beautiful Model 66

Howdy Everyone,

I have a Navy Arms Model 66 Saddle Ring Carbine for sale in 38 Special. Rifle has a 19 inch barrel. The rear sight has been replaced with a Marble Arms #69W Windage .360 Folding sight. The original sight will be with the rifle. A Sure Hits Sight from Slick McClade has been installed on the front. The rifle has one of Notso Slim's brass wide slot magazine tube end caps on it. Lever is wrapped. Rifle has a Pioneer Gunworks short stroke kit installed along with action job. The action job and short stroke were already installed when the rifle was purchased from Johnny Meadows in December of 2015. Have $1,150.00 in the rifle alone not including the extras installed. Asking $1,150.00 plus actual shipping. Free Shipping FFL Holder must be willing to accept from an individual. Thanks for looking!

Tonic

http://s1049.photobucket.com/user/thetonickid/library/

I have a all brass mag tube with brass cap that if I had the gold I would put on this 66.All ways broke.LOVE that rifle.

Howdy,

Where did you get that end cap?

Looks real nice, couldn't find it easy on the web.

Best

CR

My brother Notsoslim makes them when he has time. The slot is wider than the stock end cap.

Just looking at it again.Love this rifle.

BTT for a very nice 66 that I would like but can't have.

Back up.Wishing.

My brother Notsoslim makes them when he has time. The slot is wider than the stock end cap.

Does he sell them? I would like to have one for my Navy Arms 44-40 that has been converted to 44 Russian.

He sells them when he has the time to make them, but it is a side gig. He might have some made in a couple of weeks. IF he has the time.

Sure love this rifle.BTT

Looking again,bump.

What short stroke kit is in the 66?

I would be in for one of them end caps for my 1866 Yellowboy 44 special .

If your brother is making some please keep me in mind also :-)

Bump for your rifle :-)

What SS kit is in the 66?

Hi CR

I will weigh the rifle when I get home tonight from work. I can tell you a Taylor's & Co. 66 carbine weighs 7.48lbs. This is according to their website. Like I said, I will weigh the rifle tonight and pm you the information.

Tonic

My rifle(I wish) BUMP

Btt

I'd like to get an endcap for my .38 model 66, too. Maybe your brother would have one laying around?

Beautiful rifle.

Preacher

Hi Preacher,

Notso Slim, my brother, doesn't have any of the end caps currently made up. He makes them on the side, because he has a full time job. When he does get some made, I will refer back to this post to see if I can get people taken care of. Thanks for the kind words about the rifle.

Tonic

BTT

BTT

BTT

Archived