SASS Wire Forum

Randy St. Eagle Senior Duelist World Champion!

Blackwater 53393

Congrats, my friend!! Well deserved!!

Way to go Randy St Eagle. Way to raise to the occasion.

Good Going

Randy is one of those "Everybody's favorite Cowboys" and if you ever get to meet him, you will quickly know why.

Congratulations Randy and I look forward to seeing you a few times this summer and at the TN State.

YEEHAW for RSE !

..........Widder

Thanks to everyone for the kind words, we had a great trip. Thanks to Reno Mustang and Dodge City Dixie for hauling me out there. And Papa Dave for telling me to practice and for riding out with us. Also Dirty Nerdy and Brada Tat Tat for cheering me on as well.

Thanks to everyone who has helped me along the way.

Randy

Congratulations on a great match Randy. I hope to see ya again soon. Maybe you will take it easy on me next time. :rolleyes:

JM

Thanks J. M., you've been whoppin' up on me for so long I was very excited to win.

Randy

Randy--my heartfelt congratulations on a victory I know was well-earned. Keep up the steady work, my friend.

Meet Randy St. Eagle for the first time, standing on top of the berm watching the top gun shootoffs. A couple of hours later, I find myself cheering for him like we were old friends. Really hope to meet him again!! Randy, again it was a pleasure to meet you Sir GW

Thanks again everyone for all the kind words, maybe the shock is beginning to wear off a little. GW, it was a pleasure meeting you while watching a great Shoot-Off.

Hope to see everyone at the Tennessee State Match.

Randy

Widder was right on the money. You are the kinda cowboy I wanna be, IF I ever grow up. Congratulations.

Blackhawk, congratulations to you as well on your 2nd B-Western World Championship. Maybe next year we should have a posse for banged up shooters :D.

Thanks

Randy

Randy, congratulations on shooting clean and winning the catagory. You made it a very competitive contest. My hat is off to you!

Randy, congratulations on shooting clean and winning the catagory. You made it a very competitive contest. My hat is off to you!

Doc, thanks sorry we didn't get to meet at the awards. 1.88 seconds after 3 days of shooting is mighty close. I was in shock when they called out your name for second.

I hope we can shoot together some day.

Randy

Archived