SASS Wire Forum

wtb original vaquero in .45

Would prefer a blued one. Not picky on the barrel length and it doesn't have to be a safe queen. It just needs to function properly. I Plan on using it as a back up while elk hunting and the occasional match. I would prefer closer to stock if possible. I would prefer the standard grip but would be open to bisley as well

Thank you

Evil Dogooder,

If you are looking for an "Old Model" Vaquero or even a New Model in .45LC I probably have what you're looking for. Getting ready to sell my Ruger collection. All mine are new or like new in box.

Let me know your interest at Ranger.Red@icloud.com

Regards,

Ranger Red

I have a 99% stainless OMV in .45 5.5 inch bbl. Action is polished and very slick by Gary Reeder. If interested e mail me at dr3498@hotmail.com for picts and details. It was originally for CAS but I use its twin for a woods gun.

If you are still looking, I have very nice Old Model Vaquero SS .45 LC with a 4.5 inch barrel, that I have saved as a backup and you can have it for any reasonable fair offer.

Let me know if you got my message to sell you my Old Model Vaquero for the kind of money you were talking in your message to me.

Sent you another PM with my two available emails.

evil,

Got one with a Cimarron Lightning style grip. Blue 5 1/2" bbl. "Case hardened" frame . OMV. Is not Bird's Head grip.

Send PM .

Marty

My FFL will ship to yours.

Sent you a PM with transfer information.

Archived