SASS Wire Forum

It's comin THUNDER IN PARADISE...all black powder shoot

Korupt Karl

http://www.paradisepassregulators.com/Thunder_in_Paradise.html

Thunder in Paradise....The BLACK POWDER INTERNATIONAL championship. This is the second year for the International title, but has been the Ind Black Powder Guild for the previous ten years. Originally started by MANATEE and turned over to Korupt Karl. At the convention a couple of years ago we were asked to revive the old SMOKE IN THE VALLEY and we volunteered.

It's the FIFTH WEEKEND in July so as not to conflict with other shoots. All inclusive SIDE MATCHES, FRIDAY BBQ, NIGHT SHOOT ON FRIDAY EVENING, BANQUET, CRISWOLD BREAKFAST AND 12 FAST PACED STAGES.

Take a look at the Pass (Paradise Pass) from a drone view which is available on the above link.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MI2-deYF1PY&feature=youtu.behttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MI2-deYF1PY&feature=youtu.be

Thanks to COWBOY RICK and Prairie Dawg for their support over the years. Travelin Kid is in charge of the NIGHT SHOOT which is an absolute hoot. If you have questions about how much fun we have talk to the above mentioned or in Michigan talk to Crazy Mingo....and yes Deuce even shoots the almighty BLACK as this is BP only shoot. In Ohio talk to Prairie Dawg and in Indiana talk to Montana Longhair or CC Top.

With over 50 signed up already, we are looking for another good sized crowd. This not a lost brass shoot as we will have EXPERIENCED BRASS RATS. You may not be aware, but our club was named CLUB OF THE YEAR FOR 2015....an award we take to heart and plan on keeping up the standard.

We will be increasing electric hookups and campsites....we have an new GUNSHOP on premises which will provide product for all of your shooting needs.

Come see us....you'll be glad you did. WHOSE COMIN?????

Korupt Karl.

Just a shoutout to MGM and Buffy....hopefully, if I shoot Josie Wales again this year I will be recovered enough from the last stroke that you can count my misses instead of my hits....LOL.

Look forward to seeing everyone....this is one of the most fun shoots.

KK

fantastic place to shoot and visit with your pards!!!!!

hmmm gotta make it this year,,, I hope!!!

apps are in.....a place to bunk, taken care of....ammo loaded.....yee haw. lets do this

looks llike a very promising maybe...

Anybody man enough to shoot JOSIE WALES. Last year I was only a few months from a stroke and I was missin a bunch of targets and my pal Buffy said let's start counting his hits instead of the misses....lol, but it was true. This year I'm planning on doin better.....but I'm lookin for people to step up and shoot the category. Are there any of you man enough to do it?

I thought that was a little bit trashy. I can do better if I am pushed.

Chancy

Bring yer best game, Chancy. This is the big one! No excuses

I'm coming!!!! Palerider GF!!! gotta load them tho!!!! Chancy, you want pushed?? yu got it!!!!

Archived