SASS Wire Forum

EOT competition as hot as ever!

In looking at the shooters list for EOT I believe the title for Overall match winner will be as highly contested as ever. Creek County Kid, Matt Black, Cody James, Hellhound, Missouri Lefty, Cobra Cat, Smokestack,Pecos Nick, James Samuel Pike, SassKicker, Leadringer...........wow the list goes on and on. Gonna be a hot one.

And the rest of us get to go for fun GW

Deuce,

I saw a name on your list that was hoping to 'sneak' in unnoticed and hope for no distractions.

I told him today that would probably be impossible considering his reputation.

In SASS, there ain't no 'sneaking in'. EVERYBODY knows EVERYBODY... :)

I noticed that you didn't have YOUR NAME on the list. Aren't you going?

..........Widder

My vote is for Pecos nick after his sister sass kicker

Except Pecos Nick's sister is NOT Sass Kicker.......

Cody James and SASS Kicker are brother and sister. We will take Pecos Nick in our family any day, but would have to beat his grandfather in a knife fight. They are a great family!!!!! Thanks for the kind words Deuce. You are a definitely in the mix. Glad to hear of your recovery.

As others have said, add your name to that list, Deuce!

He's just there for fun...HAHA

Only a few more days!!

Ringer

I like the fact that Deuce included a duelist in his list, go Pecos!

Pecos Nick shot at the Nevada Rangers shoot last weekend.

On Saturday his slowest stage was 15.37 seconds.

I keep wondering when he is going to switch to Gunfighter so he can shoot fast? :)

Except Pecos Nick's sister is NOT Sass Kicker.......

sorry got confused which is easy for me lately.

There are a number of folks mentioned and some that weren't that could wind up at the top of the heap, gonna be interesting to see how it all shakes out.

Plus that are tons of unknown rivalries and such that will be settled by those lower down on the score sheet that are seeking to best their buddy or better last years times.

That's part of what I love about this game, ya don't have to be on the podium to have fun.

Oh, anyone who see's Cobra Cat, tell him I'm gonna kick his butt at CO State! :D

My vote is for Pecos nick after his sister sass kicker

And here all this time I thought that Boggus was Lead Ringers twin half brother??? ;)

Guess I get confused as well, they both shoot purty quick!

Good luck to you both, Lead Ringer and Boggus Deal... C-yaaa there in a few days!

...and it's not just overall that will have hot competition. I see lots of top shooters in lots of categories.

Looking forward to seeing folks and shooting the match.

-tex fiddler

Yep, and you be one of'em. :) as stated on the bottom of your post ;)

Shoot smooth and clean. :)

Hey PV are you and yer Bro the Rascal gonna be there? kR

The Blue Ridge Rascal will be there. Unfortunately, I have to stay home and organize my sock drawer.

Hope you all shoot smooth and clean :)

• 2 weeks later...

Polly and I have had the pleasure of shooting with several the these and meeting a few more and while their abilities are impressive, we are much more impressed by how polite and we'll spoken so many of these young adults are. Of course, as Duece said, this list is not all inclusive. There are many others like Slicks sharp shooter and Nick Nitro who called a SDQ on himself at his regional.

Archived