SASS Wire Forum

SASS Headquarters Closed during EOT

Amber Oakley SASS#88493

Hello Everyone!

As most of you know End of Trail Starts on the 16th and ends on the 26th.

Starting on June 15th all 5 of us here in the office will be out at Founders Ranch gearing up/ working the event.

All of us will have limited access to our emails, and since there will be no one here at the office no one can answer the phone.. (unfortunately we didn't have time to train the office cat to do that.)

All orders through the SASS Mercantile (Custom orders, Renewals, and Memberships) will be delayed.

All of us here appreciate your Patience and Understanding!

If you're coming to EOT See you there!

headquarters -- but I am surprised that it's not at the Ranch.

Ranch roads are impassible most of the winter, and unlikely to be found for parcel and mail deliveries all year long.

Good luck, GJ

Ranch roads are impassible most of the winter, and unlikely to be found for parcel and mail deliveries all year long.

Good luck, GJ

The Founder's Ranch Shotgun Club website states that the road is paved to the gate, they have mild winters, and shoot year round. Just posting public information.

The Founder's Ranch Shotgun Club website states that the road is paved to the gate, they have mild winters, and shoot year round. Just posting public information.

Roads are paved to the gate. The ranch roads are not paved. When the weather gets bad, and it does, you could be stuck on the ranch. Also, the roads would be rutted and then need repair which is not cheap or convenient.

Roads are paved to the gate. The ranch roads are not paved. When the weather gets bad, and it does, you could be stuck on the ranch. Also, the roads would be rutted and then need repair which is not cheap or convenient.

Must be a lot warmer in NM than Wyoming, ranch roads are froze hard after mid Nov. until spring thaw for a couple weeks. If they shoot year round they must be driving into the ranch.

Must be a lot warmer in NM than Wyoming, ranch roads are froze hard after mid Nov. until spring thaw for a couple weeks. If they shoot year round they must be driving into the ranch.

Sometimes you can drive on it. Others times, you can't A lot easier to not dmagae and skip a month of shooting thatn to tear up the roads and spend a few weeks fixing them when they dry out. Plenty of other shooting opportunities.

Y'all take what ever time you need, huge task! I think y'all deserve a vacation after this!

I say thank you for your stellar efforts! Take some me time! Y'all did a great job! Remember, y'all ain't heart surgeons, nobody is gonna die, they will only feel like they will.

Great job folks!

Archived