SASS Wire Forum

Hillary Refuses To Acknowledge 2A

Just additional insight as to what we can expect if Hillary becomes President. No surprise to us who track such things but I'm aiming this at fence sitters. She refuses to define her concept of "reasonable regulation" which will be draconian...you can bet on it!

Team SASS members should be on their horses to deny this woman the White House!

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2016/06/05/hillary-clinton-wont-admit-right-bear-arms-constitutional/

Hilary refuses to acknowledge reality, Col Dan.

But I digress. Yes, she will be more of a disaster and threat to the 2A then we have seen yet. She has basically said as much. BHO at least lies about his intentions.

• 2 months later...

If all gun owners get out and vote for Trump !

She wont win :)

The body count of the Klinton Klan is starting to rise again with the obvious payback demise of one democratic operative in DC a few weeks ago. They shut him up as he was going to meet with the FBI, any coincidence? If you all don't think the fix is in I've got a bridge I'll sell you.

On the electoral college. Spot on. Everyone needs to be voicing their opinion to their seenators and governors. We have a problem with those that are crossing the border pun intended. Me thinks she is buying them off.

The body count of the Klinton Klan is starting to rise again with the obvious payback demise of one democratic operative in DC a few weeks ago. They shut him up as he was going to meet with the FBI, any coincidence? If you all don't think the fix is in I've got a bridge I'll sell you.

http://townhall.com/columnists/rachelalexander/2016/08/09/clinton-body-count-or-leftwing-conspiracy-three-with-ties-to-dnc-mysteriously-die-n2203000

• 3 weeks later...

I am worried about a Hillary presidency for many, many reasons. But I am not worried that she will do anything about gun control. Hillary has raised nearly $50 million from investment firms. All of the major gun companies are owned by investment firms (Ruger 70%, S&W 66%, Savage 85%, and let's not forget about Marlin-Remington-Freedom arms-Cerberus). What will most likely happen is that she will talk about it, gun sales will go through the roof, nothing will happen from her end, and these investment firms will give another $50 million for her next run. What I am worried about is that all of us will fal for it and there will be another run on guns and components.

As for gun control, the true threat comes at the local, county, and state level. If for no other reason to go to the polls due to disgust in our presidential choices, then turn out for those elections. We need to stop it at the root, not the top.

I am worried about a Hillary presidency for many, many reasons. But I am not worried that she will do anything about gun control. Hillary has raised nearly $50 million from investment firms. All of the major gun companies are owned by investment firms (Ruger 70%, S&W 66%, Savage 85%, and let's not forget about Marlin-Remington-Freedom arms-Cerberus). What will most likely happen is that she will talk about it, gun sales will go through the roof, nothing will happen from her end, and these investment firms will give another $50 million for her next run. What I am worried about is that all of us will fal for it and there will be another run on guns and components.

As for gun control, the true threat comes at the local, county, and state level. If for no other reason to go to the polls due to disgust in our presidential choices, then turn out for those elections. We need to stop it at the root, not the top.

So you don't worry about the judges that she'll appoint to the Supreme Court. Who do you think are going to make the decisions over the next 8 years about the 2nd amendment issues brought before the court? If it's stacked with liberal judges how long do you think it will take them to decide that all guns should be banned? Talk about naive, you're the poster boy.

So you don't worry about the judges that she'll appoint to the Supreme Court. Who do you think are going to make the decisions over the next 8 years about the 2nd amendment issues brought before the court? If it's stacked with liberal judges how long do you think it will take them to decide that all guns should be banned? Talk about naive, you're the poster boy.

The only kind of Liberal Hillary is would be Neo-Liberal, which means she will do what wall street wants. Trump is a New York conservative, which is practically a democrat. There is a reason these two knuckleheads have been frequent pals in the past. I really wish we had better options, but alas we don't.

Knowing what I know of the Clintons in Arkansas, Chicago, the State Department, the Senate, and the presidency of Slick Willy, I DON'T WANT NO MORE OF THE CLINTONS!! The only thing I can think of that might be worse is four more years of ODUMBASS!!!

AND I say MIGHT be worse with some reservation!!!

The only kind of Liberal Hillary is would be Neo-Liberal, which means she will do what wall street wants. Trump is a New York conservative, which is practically a democrat. There is a reason these two knuckleheads have been frequent pals in the past. I really wish we had better options, but alas we don't.

She's been liberal all of her life why would she not continue to be liberal and appoint liberal judges to the Supreme Court? Her ties to Wall Street are insignificant compared to her ties to the far left and foreign powers that would like nothing better than to see every gun in America confiscated. Haven't you been listening to her all of her political life?

Archived