SASS Wire Forum

Paradise Pass!

Billy the Avenger

Well, we went to the PASS over the weekend

We did not go for the shooting, it was for the people. (The shooting was a blast)

After our 4 hour trip we made it

We could see the campfire from il,stayed up till midnight talking and have fun.

The match started at 10,but they had several side matches

Speed everything

Next thing I heard was 5 more minutes till the safe meeting.

74 guests well friends

5 stages of fun

This is a must visit club

I never laughed so hard mainly at furball

And and

I finally got to meet Korupt karl

Widder everything you said was true

I will be going back

International black powder

Indiana state/Illinois state

Thanks again C.C.Top

Billy the Avenger

Billy, it was great having you and Miss Pistol Whipper at Paradise this weekend, Along with all the other cowpokes that showed up in to shoot Saturday. We love putting on a good match, and we LOVE putting on a great campfire to sit around and listen to and tell stories.

Ya never know what's gonna happen, wrasslin match might even break out.

Not sure who won that one...... Or started it. Pretty good show though!

At least I didn't make it into the pond. And only one offer to do it! I'm getting better!

Awesome to meet ya Billy! Everyone is a friend at the Pass. The campfires and the stories are awesome and so is the shootin match. The side matches let's see.... speed pistol, speed shotgun, speed rifle, a warm up stage, derringer and pocket pistol, .22 combo, wild bunch before the main match, after the main match we shoot long range match pistol and ammo, long range pistol (longer barrels and hotter loads), .22 rifle, match rifle, big bore lever, big bore single shot, and a sharpshooter event. The food? Oh the food...yum yum yum. Heck we might even blow off a cannon or two when ya don't expect it. There ain't no place like the Pass!

Not sure who won that one...... Or started it. Pretty good show though!

At least I didn't make it into the pond. And only one offer to do it! I'm getting better!

only one?? Man, I gotta start payin' folks better.... :P:P

I'm your Huckleberry!!! "Frontiersman Grudge Match" Hell Yes !!! Bring It On / Chili Pepper Pete will take on all comers

Maybe I'll take you up on that one. Gotta be a breezy day - in still air the smoke rises :P

CR

LOL

Billy, you AND Taco are now family here !

Glad to have you both, and thanks for the kind words !

We are blessed with all that attend and the awesome crew of the Pass.

Couldn't do it without them !!!!!

Look forward to next time !!!! You know,,,,,,,when Taco talks you into the camper :D;)

Dig your big girl panties out of the closet CR and Do IT. Breezy Smeezy It is the International Black Powder Shoot, of course there is going to be lots of smoke and fire. Thats why I practice shooting with my eyes closed :P:P:P

My point was that, in still air, you have an advantage. In breezy conditions, your advantage is your speed and accuracy, no wind - it's your altitude :P:D

Chili is a bit altitudinally challenged! Shooting UNDER the railing could be an advantage sometimes..........

Archived