SASS Wire Forum

Brand new Shiloh Sharps

Noah Cash

Setting here in West Yellowstone Mt. On a short vacation celebrating our 41st anniversary. For Hilda Billie's gift we went to Big Timber Montana and she was able to get a brand new Shiloh Sharps,45/70 Right off the sales floor. After we spend a couple of nights here and another night or two in Jackson Hole WYOMING. we will be home in time to take it to the range to break it in.

41 years with that gal and we are still on our honeymoon. She is a keeper!When we get home pictures will follow

Congratulations on the Sharps...and on the wife...Been married 23 years and we still laugh and have fun together...life is grand...sounds like a great vacation. ....Jim

You guys are still newly-weds.Been married to my sweet lady for 52 years.Congratulation on the Sharps.Hope to have one some day…..Pit

Wanna trade?

Wife.

Neither is for trade. She's mine and the sharps is hers! I already have my sharps too

I love to stop in there & drool over those. I usually buy something... last time it was new sights. They came to almost what my Shiloh cost in 1987!

You need to go over to Forsyth, Mt and break it in at the Quigley shoot Father's day weekeend. That would give it a proper baptism of fire, and you may win a sharps for yourself.

Might try the Quigley next year it is definitely on the have to do list for both of us! She is already talking about the next year long range shoots at Winter Range.

Probably too late, but there is an excellent rifle range in West Yellowstone. They used to have cowboy action shoot, but alas, no more. I taught school there in the late '60

s. I too have a shooting wife for the last 42 years. I tell her she's for sale, but of course she's more likely to get rid of me.

MTJ

Archived