SASS Wire Forum

WTB 1878 Cimmaron Hammered Shotgun

Well, the search is over.
With my research on the internet complete, and all the responses from my fellow SASS members, I presented all of the options to my father-in-law, and with my input he has decided that the 1878 Cimmaron Coach Gun is what he is looking for.
I told him one of his options could be a used gun from the SASS forum.
If anyone has one they want to sell, please provide all pertinent information along with pictures.
Thanks.

UPDATE:

I went with Johnny Meadows and purchased from him an IAC Model 99 Coyote Cap Exposed Hammer, double barrel, double trigger shotgun for my father-in-law.

Not only was he pleased with the look and condition of the gun (beautiful dark, walnut stock and large hammers) but the shotgun came with action work already done to it. Release the barrels and they fall immediately and shotgun shells fly out of the gunsmithed barrels!!!

Now I must have the same work done to my Stoeger before I shoot in competition.

A big thank you to all who replied to my Classified and to Johnny Meadows for the great deal.

Another happy cowboy thrilled with his purchase from a SASS forum, even though the gun isn't mine.

I have several. One used and many new , all with action work completed. $550 to $650.

If interested you can reach me during the day at:928-300-6684 or johnnymeadows55@yahoo.com

Thank you, Johnny M

You sure can't go wrong with a Johnny Meadows shot gun.Great work and great to deal with.

I realize you said coach gun. But i have the same gun with 26 inch barrels. Evrything else is the same, I believe it is choked Improved Cylinder both barrels. They made a small run of these,maybe 500? No work done other tah taking the horns off the hammers. I'd take $500 shipped to your FFL.

Archived