SASS Wire Forum

marines! humorous

Trigger Mike

keep in mind some of my best friends are/were Marines. I saw this on Facebook and liked it, Marines try to elevate themselves to make themselves feel better about being the few as they are like the kid left over when picking teams and very few want to be like that.

this joke was brought to you by an army veteran. Army, where everyone else wants to be .

Still with love for marines, but I'll tell you what my karate teacher told me about them. He was an MP in the army if that's important. He said the marines take a kid who gets drunk every weekend and gets his butt beat at the bar. They put him through basic and turn him into a trained combat killer. The kid goes home on leave, goes the same bars and gets his butt beat by the same people. The difference is, this time he thinks he's winning.

Naw, I loved and cherish those Jar Heads. Wanna know how to take out a Marine? Take a bag of sand, throw it into a brick wall, then yell, "HIT THE BEACH"! Worked for this ole M.P. every time. :lol:

I read that there were only 2 "armed forces", the Army and the Navy. It went on to say the Air Force was a corporation and the Marine Corps was a cult. BTW did you know that USMC stands for University of Science, Music, and Culture?

I'm trying to think of a G-Rated Marine joke... I'll get back to you if I remember one.

I was showing a guy a firearm a couple of weeks back, and commented on carrying the M9. He asked what branch, and I told him Army. He rolled his eyes and said he was one of Uncle Sam's Misguided Children. When I said, "OK, I'll remember to use small words" he laughed and said "that'll work." Then we both started making jokes about the Air Force.

Archived