SASS Wire Forum

wives be careful what you tell your husbands

Trigger Mike

buddy of mine has been giving a friend of his wife a hard time in that he bucks a lot of the decisions she makes regarding his family. his wife tells him to stop bucking her friend and go along. let her plan trips with his wife and kids and leave him at home. if only she knew the other plans she has.

Triangulation will always get you in trouble. Best advice I ever got was don't get involved in another couple's arguments.

Triangulation will always get you in trouble. Best advice I ever got was don't get involved in another couple's arguments.

Another coupke's atguements? I've learned not to get involved with my wife and my arguments!

Best for you to not involve yourself.

From what you stated, the wife's friend sounds like she bats for the other side and your friend hasn't figured out what's going on. Not for you to tell him, even listen to his woes, or tell him any version of, "I told you so!" later on.

I've watched (intentially from afar), just such a mess play out. Your friend will need some support after the dust settles and, if you get in the middle of it now, you'll be viewed as part of the problem. Make yourself scarce for now.

Best for you to not involve yourself.

From what you stated, the wife's friend sounds like she bats for the other side and your friend hasn't figured out what's going on. Not for you to tell him, even listen to his woes, or tell him any version of, "I told you so!" later on.

I've watched (intentially from afar), just such a mess play out. Your friend will need some support after the dust settles and, if you get in the middle of it now, you'll be viewed as part of the problem. Make yourself scarce for now.

AMEN!

I couldn't handle that much drama. That's a very unstable marriage. I would put an end to it. It might be an unpleasant end but it will never stop otherwise.

it is unstable Bob. the wife tells her friend to get her husband to do things, and the two gang up on him so to speak. he has told the friend he will not go to the level she wants PERIOD. surely things will work out in the end. i told him to just ignore them both and keep trucking like always and eventually they may tire of telling him things. btw personally i hate drama.

Archived