SASS Wire Forum

Somebody's Prayin, I Can Feel It. (Re: Jim No Horse, aka Tusco Horse, aka Chemo Sabe, aka Honorary JEDI #222)

Del Rio Pete

Prayers still up Jim.

• Replies 490
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just as I am, without one plea

But that Thy blood was shed for me

And that Thou bid'st me come to Thee

O Lamb of God, I come! I come

Just as I am, though tossed about

With many a conflict, many a doubt

Fighting and fears within without

O Lamb of God, I come, I come

Just as I am, and waiting not

to rid my soul of one dark blot

to thee whose blood can cleanse each spot

Just as I am, poor, wretched, blind

Sight, riches, healing of the mind

Yea, all I need, in Thee to find

O Lamb of God, I come, I come!

Just as I am, Thou wilt receive

Wilt welcome, pardon, cleanse, relieve

Because Thy promise I believe

Because Thy promise I believe

Feeling great...off to Cyberknife at 10...then Cyber on Wed ...and on Friday...then the following Monday...Left lung still infected and to much fluid but they have me on antibotics and diuretics. I feel great and just have no strength. I am not complaining...all is well and I am fine....Thanks yall....

Feeling great...off to Cyberknife at 10...then Cyber on Wed ...and on Friday...then the following Monday...Left lung still infected and to much fluid but they have me on antibotics and diuretics. I feel great and just have no strength. I am not complaining...all is well and I am fine....Thanks yall....

That's the way to hang in there !!!

Yep & pullin' for ya to get that lung clear & get yer strength back!

--Dawg

Lyrics

O soul are you weary and troubled?

No light in the darkness you see?

There's light for a look at the Savior,

And life more abundant and free:

Turn you eyes upon Jesus,

Look full in His wonderful face;

And the things of earth will grow strangely dim

In the light of His glory and grace.

Through death into life everlasting

He passed, and we follow Him there;

Over us sin no more hath dominion

For more than conquerors we are!

His word shall not fail you He promised;

Believe Him and all will be well.

Then go to a world that is dying,

His perfect salvation to tell!

Del Rio...today at 10am will be my 5th and last Cyberknife on my hot tumor in my lymph gland in my right lung. It will be a month before we know the outcome on the two tumors they have treated. That will leave me one old tumor that has opened up and has two small hotspots that appear inactive to the oncologists. Yeehaw...still have cancerin my lymph system but nothing active presently. Lung infection still hanging on but I am fine and feel good. Thanks for keeping up with me...all the prayers and all the kind words....Jim

I ain't quit standin' up on my knees for you, do continue the progress reports, delighted you're making headway!

Still praying for you Jim.

Spent Thursday thru Sunday at a church retreat getting my Crusillo lay minister certification. I am very proud to get it and I was voted Most Likely to Expire....lol..just kidding...tbey were all lovely.

Tomorrow I go see my oncologist in the morning and my pain management doctor ..my legs.....in the afternoon....I am feeling good ..again

Thanks for your prayers and good wishes....Jim

That is the way to go.You are sure a leader.Proud of you.I bet it was a great 3 day.Pit Bull

Del Rio ...I am down with a lung infection and coughing up blood...the cough goes on for 5 or 10 minutes and leaves me wheezing badly....it's always something! The lymphodemia in my legs starts burning like fire ants biting every other night or so and I take Diluad to stop the pain so on those nights  I only get a couple of hours or three of sleep....but other than that I feel good. I am up and dressed and out the door when my sweetie leaves for work. I run errands...go to our Casita farm (13 miles) from home...fix fences do minor repairs....etc....staying busy and feeling good except for the above...lol...hope all is well in the homes of any who follow this crazy thread...again I am here by the Grace of God and the power of prayer....Jim

Lack of sleep can really mess you up.

Stinging ant leg pain and coughing blood is a lot to deal with.

You must be worn out.

Will pray that you get some rest and that your legs & lungs clear up.  

Hang in there Pard.  You already won the war! I'm praying you keep winning the battles. 

On 2/13/2017 at 8:37 AM, Rye Miles #13621 said:

That's the way to hang in there !!!

Hoss...missed you at Plum Creek Saturday.  I went to the Colt...Winchester auction in New Braunfels! Rye Miles would have had a great time....big money though....one collector holster went for $6,000.00......yikes....beautiful guns though.  

Del Rio....Pit Bull....can't believe you guys are still hanging in here with me....you guys and all my Prayer Warriors are apperciated more  than you will ever know....again...I am fine except as stated above but still up and out in the pick-up every day and that alone is a victory....Jim

Thank you Keystone...hope to get out your way again someday....beautiful country....Jim

14 hours ago, Jim No Horse said:

Thank you Keystone...hope to get out your way again someday....beautiful country....Jim

Come visit us when you're able. There is somewhere to shoot most every weekend with in a 100 mile radius of Knoxville.

Vaya con Dios, Keystone

I was hopping you could have taken Possum Skinner's offer to come to Bayou Blast.Prayers up for you Pard.

My heart was at Bayou Blast but my body needed to stay close to home. I look forward to shooting with you and Possum Skinner somedad soon.

Del Rio...I am sleeping well...still have the cough but the 'fire legs' have not hit me for four nights so lots of sleep. My old college buddy from the University of Iowa, Moose....Jeff Matern drove down from Minneapolis to visit for several days so today we are headed to Texas Jacks(great cowboy store) in Fredricksburg then the Nimitz Pacific Museum  then to Luckenbach then to Dripping Springs to our Monday evening cowboy get together at the Barber Shop...a beer joint in an old 1930's gas station. My wife calls it a blabberthon....when two or more cowboy blabbers get together it is a blabberthon....I enjoy it no matter what the wife calls it...lol...  Tomorrow we go to Waco to the Texas Ranger Museum ..then to Magnolias downtown....that couple on Fixer Upper...Home and Garden TV ...who have done so much to bring attention (positive attention) to Waco. Ain't friends grand...Feeling good and having fun with my old pal.....Jim

Went to Magnolia with the wife last summer. What a racket! they were selling stalks of cotton with about 3 bolls per stalk for $9.00 each. They did have some wire stiffeners and starch or something sprayed on them, and I supposed blessed by Chip and Joanna, but $9.00/stalk!!!!! My wife wanted 4, and I was never happier to pay for anything, considering that she never complains about my gun buying!

The Texas Ranger Museum is a "must see"!

Have fun No Horse.

On March 13, 2017 at 8:49 AM, Jim No Horse said:

My old college buddy from the University of Iowa, Moose....Jeff Matern drove down from Minneapolis to visit for several days so today we are headed to Texas Jacks(great cowboy store) in Fredricksburg then the Nimitz Pacific Museum  then to Luckenbach then to Dripping Springs to our Monday evening cowboy get together at the Barber Shop...a beer joint in an old 1930's gas station. My wife calls it a blabberthon....when two or more cowboy blabbers get together it is a blabberthon....I enjoy it no matter what the wife calls it...lol...  Tomorrow we go to Waco to the Texas Ranger Museum ..then to Magnolias downtown....that couple on Fixer Upper...Home and Garden TV ...who have done so much to bring attention (positive attention) to Waco. Ain't friends grand...Feeling good and having fun with my old pal.....Jim

Sounds like Jim No Horse is back in the saddle again.  Great to hear.

Jim, you have a brother in Christ from the keystone state prayin for ya as well. "There is mighty power in prayer when we're prayin in the Lords will". I'm sure he's got plenty more work for ya to do, faith is a journey and strenght is built by hangin on tight to the hand of Jesus. Heb 10 35-38

Archived