SASS Wire Forum

Stuff For Free! My Wish List. Cuz I Could Use A Little Help.

Mr. Ripley got your pm.Will try to get it out tomorrow.

Let me know when you get the belt.

Let me know how the belt worded out at the shoot.

I thought I would put something that I really wish for on here.Uberti 1866 ready to race,like the one that Tonic Kid has for sale.If your going to wish why not wish big.Just to get this back up front.

• 3 weeks later...

Anyone have any moonclips for S&W mod 17 in 45 acp? kR

Model 17 is a K-frame 22 rimfire.

Pretty sure what you want are clips for a 1917, which is a completely different gun.

Helps to be correct in what you are looking for.

I'm just getting started in CAS myself, but my post here is with respect to wanting to get my kids started. To that end I recently bought a Henry lever action for them to use. The problem is the stock is too long for them, so I'm looking for a stock to cut, or one that is already cut. This seems like an item that one only has need of for a few years until the kids grow into the full size stock. So does anyone have one of these laying around? I'm willing to pay for it, I just didn't want to pay the $50 for a new one just to cut it up.

Thanks,

Doc Haywood

Haywood,I contacted Henry and they sent me one that I cut for my grand kids.The Henry dealer here would not order me one so I contacted Henry and they sent me one,NO CHARGE.

Thanks for the reply. I contacted Henry previously by email, and just now by phone. The email reply quoted me $50, and on the phone $60. I asked if they had any blemished, or scratch and dent stocks available, and the answer was "anything damaged is destroyed".

Sounds like Henry Rifles knows how important Pit Bull Tex is in Texas?

Or, who would want to cross someone named Pit Bull Tex?

Or, maybe he just knows how to sweet talk someone when getting something for his grandkids?

BTT

Henry also makes Youth stocks. Just buy the one you need, then sell it to someone else in need when yours no longer need it.

Al

Aww shucks.....guess I shouldn't be proud. I'm trying to get into shooting on a budget, and with at least two (out of 7) kids that want to also play. If anyone happened to have some old holsters that would work for Pietta 51 navys, I could sure use them. Could also use a pair of trousers in a 48x30. I keep missing them when they pop up.

.45 colt , 44 ball(451)

Pm me your address and I'll send you some .45 brass and maybe a set of dies if I can find them.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

If your going to wish,wish big.I still wish for the full race Uberti 66,while I am here I will wish for Slick's ACP 73 sure is pretty,Oh there is a pair of super nice rugers on the wire now with long horns on the grips I wish for them too.