SASS Wire Forum

getting a laugh at a shoot!

yesterday we shot a stage where the rifle was shot in an outhouse, you left it there and went to the other store front to shoot sg and pistols,,,

after the shooter shot the rifle and made it safe, as he was shooting pistols I wud bring rifle and set it by the already used shotgun, as the shooter came to pickup the shot gun, I would look them in the eye and sadly say, you were supposed to leave it in the outhouse,,,,that's a P,,,, got both shooters I did that too!!!! a good laugh was had by all!!!

no they didnt get a P!! but their look was something to behold!!!!

Did your tires all still have air in them when you got ready to go home ? :o:D :D

we had a shoot with the outhouse prop. The shooter had to enter the outhouse, close the door, tear a page or two from a catalog (sears had the best paper) and groan "convincingly" run out and shoot one pistol, reenter the outhouse repeat the same steps then run out to finish second pistol. A lot of movement for some. Yes, there were judges for the "convincing "groan also.

Some shooters were very good with the groans.

Yesterday I returned to my stump buddy seat after brassing to find a nice round cow patty deposited there. Sigh...

At least none of them brought a wore out pair of drawers to furtively slip onto the crown of me hat. I have many days shot too many stages so crowned. There are pics but never mind. I doan know how I ascended to the butt of horseplay pinnacle but such is life. They claim I enjoy the attention. I enjoy hugs not all that other CRAP. ha ha lol

mmmm got to remember that one LD!!!!

oh my, gonna have to keep a check on my hat too!!!

Btt

Outhouse humor always makes for crappy jokes :D

Not to worry GD.........

Everything always comes out in the end.

EC

from the loading table to after I'm done shooting, it's serious,,,, other than that, except when someone is shooting, anyone is fair game!!!

?????

ah yes!!!!! that was a good one!!!!

We had a stage a few weeks ago with cardboard targets in the outhouse & in a doorway.You could shoot it any way you wanted as long as you were safe,(Gunfighter-outlaw -) Everybody had a Blast.I tried to shoot last cause I didn't tell anybody I was shooting That nasty BLACK stuff.By my 2nd or 3rd shot the targets were plumb blowed away,so I was shooting into open air.We were withen inches of the targets.No steel except shotgun.Everybody was clean...

Largo

speaking of Wyatt,,,,

picture this,,,,

shooter finishes with rifle and turns to run down boardwalk to see a 6'5" 250 lb spotter with eyes as big as a cow's eyes with no where to go,,, he backs into the walk and tries to get as small as he cud as I raced by him to the shotgun.... took me a LONG time to stop laughing!!!

Archived