SASS Wire Forum

Dillon Service

Cherokee Sam

I called Dillon this morning about breaking the slide spring pin off in the platform of my 650. Wanted them to send new pin and spring retainer. Total would be few dollars. I would back out broken screw myself. Told this would be fine but platform is aluminum and most people are unable to do this successfully. "Why don't I jest send you a new platform assembly with all necessary new parts". "You will need adjustment tool also". "I will send these out today so you can get back up and running as soon as possible".

Folks just the platform is 94.00 on their site. I can not say enough about their service.

I called them about some issues I was having with my primer feeder alarm a couple of years ago and while I had the gent on the line I told him I wanted to order some decapping pins, which I planned to pay for. His reply was that "next time we'll have to charge you for those". Have't broke one since...

I just sent my 550 back to them for a rehaul. I was having primer and powder problems. $67.95 including shipping back to me. It cost me $32.00 to send it there. So…for $100.00 I'll be getting back a practically new machine. Dillon rocks! ;)

Archived