SASS Wire Forum

Well the wheel has turned & the cold weather is comin' your way while down under we go into the heat phase..mind you we never get those freezing temps you do but we are right up there when it comes to the hot stuff..don't care for the heat meself !!

Now git off da' lawn as the Toro is comin' out of storage..vroom-vroom -vroom.

Nice and White here ........................... If you like Snow ...

Pumkin and Apple Pie to go with the Coffee 4 slices left of each ....

And left over Turkey from our Canadian Thanks-giving ....

Jabez Cowboy

26 C (79 F) for us today. 

Temperature is going from frost and freezing to wishing we hadn't covered the AC

Had to winterize the motor home's water lines last week to keep them from freezing.

Oh Canada. 

Yep Canada the Land of Change ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, it's too bad my Government gets most of mine ...

Yes I winterized my MC last week as well ,,,,, but it is -2 this morning ,,, 30 in English ....

Looks like Christmas outside .....  I'm a Dreaming of a Nice Christmas,,, unlike all da snow we got's now .....

Fresh Coffee and Day old Pie, 2 slices of Apple and 3 of Pumkin left ...

Loading some more .38 - 40 with Goex today .....

Jabez Cowboy

80 and grey all day, may shower tomorrow for side match day at Tennessee State match, Regulators Reckoning.

My grass is still growing and i need ti mow. Mebbe next week

Just in case..GET OFF THE LAWN

Imis

9 hours ago, Imis Twohofon,SASS # 46646 said:

80 and grey all day, may shower tomorrow for side match day at Tennessee State match, Regulators Reckoning.

My grass is still growing and i need ti mow. Mebbe next week

Just in case..GET OFF THE LAWN

Imis

Imis..You have dang fun at that TN  state get together...we's a hankerin' to be there in 'O2O.

I've had a law passed that NO ONE is allowed any where near ya' lawn while you's enjoying yourself.

Painted Mohawk;

I'm planning a "Wagon Train" of shooters going to Start shooting in Sask. then Alberta then into B.C. ,,, thinking 5 or 6 weeks of shooting covering Canada's 3 Western Provinces ... The SASS Canadians will be the Keystone event in this 2019 trip ...

Jabez Cowboy

Imis ;

You are Welcome to join, I will keep you informed as the planning progresses ....

The SASS Canadian Nationals are held on the best Cowboy Range I have ever seen ....

Hosted by the best Bunch of Missfits you could ever hope to meet ...

Jabez Cowboy

Jabez...Missfits you say,,we got a swag of them down-under..them shoots you mention sound tempting, trouble is there's more money going out than comin' in so overseas trips in the next couple of years will probably be the last..unless the Lotto pops our name out !!!!

Check-out the "Valley Regulators" site to see photo's of the range that are far to poor to do it justice ,,,,,,,,,,,, but kinda give an idea of what it's like ....

Coffee but the pies all gone ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, plenty of snow covered hay fer da Steads ,,,,,, Yesterday was +16 C.... Just Canada 1/2 inch of fresh snow .....this morning ...

Making fixings fer TACO salad fer the Mrs. Sewing group ,,,, "Sewing for Uganda"

Jabez Cowboy

Well, results back from Cancer Assessment and I got it. GRUMP!

Gleason score of 7 and a 10.5 PSA

Had a CT scan Friday, MRI coming Monday and an appointment with the Radiologist Tuesday.

Thank goodness they're moving quickly. Just hope it hasn't spread out of the Prostate. 

Too many folks depending on me.

They are only discussing radical robotic surgery or radiation right now.

I guess no deer hunt for me this year as well as no moose trip.

6 hours ago, Cold Lake Kid, SASS # 51474 said:

Well, results back from Cancer Assessment and I got it. GRUMP!

Gleason score of 7 and a 10.5 PSA

Had a CT scan Friday, MRI coming Monday and an appointment with the Radiologist Tuesday.

Thank goodness they're moving quickly. Just hope it hasn't spread out of the Prostate. 

Too many folks depending on me.

They are only discussing radical robotic surgery or radiation right now.

I guess no deer hunt for me this year as well as no moose trip.

Yep not the sort of news you'd like to hear, all the best for your treatment, best wishes & thoughts are with you  Kid.

• Like 1

Prayers up for CLK, and the rest of yall, too. Tn State was a hoot, I finished mid-pack. We all had fun. Yall come

Imis  and Yes I have to mow this week, so get off the lawn

• Like 1

Prayers up for ya Kid, dealing with Lymphoma myself as we type. I'm currently in remission with 3 more chemo's to go and the cell transplant. I wish you well---Cancer SUCKS

• Like 1

Prayers up for Eyesa Horg as well, may the Lord heal completely all our Grumps ....

God Bless all Us Grumps !!!

GOD LOVES GRUMPS.

Jabez Cowboy

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Jabez Cowboy,SASS # 50129 said:

Prayers up for Eyesa Horg as well, may the Lord heal completely all our Grumps ....

God Bless all Us Grumps !!!

GOD LOVES GRUMPS.

Jabez Cowboy

What Jabez said plus some.

• Like 1

Rain, rain beautiful rain..been dry as chips here for months !!

OOPS..Dang near forgot ..git' off da lawn.

Coffee fer da' grumps & custard tarts if ya' fancy.

Edited by Painted Mohawk SASS 77785

A sprinkle of snow here today.

Dragging out the snow blower and getting it ready. 

It's self propelled and our son lives with us, so if I'm too laid up with this business I'm dealing with, he can clear the drive.

Sawbones put me on hormone therapy to start shrinking things. 

Shoulda kept my mouth shut about it.

I made the mistake of  mentioning it to some of our friends of the gentle(?) sex, and said that if I got moody, cranky, ate chocolate and started to gossip, it was likely the female hormones. 

Now I have to wait until the bruises heal before I can go out again.

Now get off the lawn!

44 here this morning. Mowed the back yard yesterday, hopefully for the last time this year.

Hope yall are doing well, healing is happening for those that need it and we are all prepping for winter (except PM who needs the mower)

GET OFF THE LAWN

Imis

5 this AM, snow in the mountains.

Headed to the hospital in a hour, gett'n a stent er two in ma chest, get'n old sucks, who am I kidd'n, I AM old!

Carlos Murphy

Keep off my lawn while I'm gone!

Coffee and Hay fer all ... Take yer pick which ...

My Sister is done with her Chemo,,,, and is starting Radiation soon , but they say that she will be cured ....

She is planning on making it for our Family Christmas ,,,,, Ya Hoo !!!!

She missed my 3 kids weddings and I didn't get out to see her this Summer, We were able to live stream parts of two for the Wedding for her to see ...

Jabez Cowboy

Jabez, Great news about Sis,    I found out last week I am to be a Great Grand Dad in May 2019. Not much to grump about there. Oh, but wait it was 31 here this am and 81 two weeks ago. That will slow the grass growing down a little. Hope the rest of you reprobates and ner-do-wells are doing well.

Get off the frost covered lawn

Imis

GOFWG #250 reporting in.  Anyone remember me?  I've dealing with a great deal of grumpy crap for the past few years.  I missed Ol Blue so thought I'd stick my head in and yell GET OFF THE LAWN!!!

Edited by Rev Willy Dunkum, SASS # 61027
additional quote

Hey Rev,

We still got a "church fund"? Anybody ben doenat'n to it?

Just like you, ain't seen no red heads round here in a spell too.

Same o'l stuff here too, too many trips to the saw bones, too many pills.

Glad you still look'n down at the weeds and not up at um.

Carlos Murphy

Get off my nearly dormant lawn.

Howdy Carlos (still no smilies...ever) .  I've watched too many tragedies called life lately, not much shootin' last couple years or so, church fund depleted even moths packed up.  My red head stays by my side, she's a keeper.  Glad to be this side of the dirt.