SASS Wire Forum

I'm visiting my youngest son, Dirty Dog Dave, 55551 Life, and his family in the Twin Cities. The 8" of snow was followed by -27. Now, we have soared up to a fiery -9.

What's the current ATT regulations? I have my PAL but hav been under the weather so didn't go North last year. Do I need an ATT for revolvers? What do I do for my SASS shotgun and rifles? I had them listed but now that that rules is gone, what do I do. That all makes me confused and

VERT, VERY GRUMPY!!! :wub:

Mud;

You can apply for a long term ATT that is good for the same duration as your PAL ... Tell them you Are a SASS member or they won't give it to you... TR and COG both have them ...

Jabez Cowboy

The Wind outside is frightful wish someone was insightful and could tell me when this wind will die ...

Think today is a good day for hot coffee and reloading ... .38 WCF for today ....

MERRY CHRISTMASS to one and ALL ....

Jabez Cowboy

Bears,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, hibernating ???

Coffee an Pumpkin Pie fer All ...

Jabez Cowboy

Shoveling.

Wet and sticky snow.

S'blower won't handle it. Clogs in the chute.

GRUMPY as Heck!

NOW GET OFF THE LAWN!

Now That's da Spirit !!!!

Coffee and Bearsign ...

I spent 4 hours shoveling out my driveway on Wed. ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, With my 6 foot wide Shovel ,,,,, attached to my 75 HP tractor....

Jabez Cowboy

Merry Christmas to you and yours Grey Beard. I'll even throw in a Happy New Year!

Another year older today.

Taking the clan out to dinner at the Rideau Carleton Racetrack and Slots (Harness track) for Christmas dinner this year. Yay! I don't have to cook!

Grump: She-Who-Must-Be-Obeyed has another group coming in tomorrow for dinner. Cookin' anyway! (Get off the Lawn!)

Jabez: I'm jealous of the 6 foot wide plow; but not the size of your driveway in winter or the 4 hours it took to clear it. Stay Grumpy and, well, Merry Christmas!

Oh, and a Happy New Year!

Kid thanks fer da good wishes ,,,,,,,, May all da grumps be healthy and have a great and Blessed year ...

We got another foot off fresh white stuff yesterday and last night ...

This past year I was blessed to be able to shoot south of the 49th. at WR , I just might get south of the line in17 to some other shoots ...

Coffee an plenty of Christmas Goodies fer all ....

Jabez Cowboy

Wisht I could.

Pards are off the the wilds of Calabogie, north of here for a day in the bush.

My knees say: "Too sore for that! You sit by the campfire and suffer!"

This gettin' old bit ain't fun.

Think I'll try another type of knee brace.

What A Bracing Thought ....

May all Canadians have a better year than last year ,,,,

So many bad things happened last year ... At least the US got good news ... Jan 20 2017

Jabez Cowboy

Grumps;

Did da dump of snow freeze ya all solid ???

Don't see much life bout here ...

Coffee and plenty of homemade Christmas goodies .....

Jabez Cowboy

Digging out of the drifting white stuff. Gave up trying to keep the rear deck clear - knees are too sore and # 1 son's butt is dragging when he returns from work.

Cleared drive and walkways are good enough. They're extra wide to accommodate the vans and collector car(s) that won't fit the garage.

Don't see many (any?) of the ones who were supposed to migrate to Canada.

Maybe they heard of the cold weather and taxes?

Hope they make out real well in the warmth of Venezuela like we recommended they try!

Have a GRUMPY New Year!

AND GET OFF THE LAWN!

Not real happy in 2017 with this New Carbon Tax ,,,, gas price jumped 40 cents per US gallon today ....

Jabez Cowboy

Weird ain't it?

Canada is arguably the one of the lowest Carbon emitters, Carbon neutral or even a net minus producer, due to the way our forests absorb carbon, according to some scientists.

So The Little Potato, taxes the bejesus out of us, while the largest emitters, like China and India get to walk or sell their carbon credits!

OK, now I'm GRUMPY!

GET OFF THE DANG LAWN!

I'm grumpy just because my friends to the west of us are getting screwed by the carbon tax. Thank God our Premier Brad Wall is taking the fight to Turd-O on the carbon tax. However at the end of the day I suspect we will be forced to pay the tax just like Alberta.

Grey Beard

You Bet !

I trust you are staying Warm ....

Sending You a Cup of Joe ,,,,, don't spill it on your Key-board ... :unsure::wacko::ph34r:

Jabez Cowboy

Well I is off to a warmer Place fer a spell ,,, Ya bunch of grumps keep da fire stoked and the coffee pot full ...

Toss some hay to yer own dang steads ...

Be good now and don't let Cabin Fever get to ya ....

Jabez Cowboy

We had less than 2 inches of snow this weekend and everything came to a stop. you could hear IQ points evaporating everywhere on Friday morning. Murfreesboro, Tn Pop 100K had 50+ accidents in a 2 hr period.Had to cancel a VA appointment. That made me Grumpy

Imis

#257 GOFWG

Get off the ....snow

We had more snow here before the new year than we had all of last winter...

But ,,, No snow in Uganda ....

I hope ....

Jabez Cowboy

Don't worry your topknot.

We'll sit right here in the cold and snow, suffering the occasional bout of freezing rain, trying to get enough wood chopped to keep campfires and the stoves going.

Don't fret about us, shivering here in the cold and dark, wondering what the Little Potato and the lovely Katherine are going to pull next.

You just go ahead and enjoy the African sunshine and warmth. Don't you think or worry about us. We'll be fine.

We all like impersonating frozen human icicles.

HEY YOU DANG KIDS!

GET OFF MY SNOWY LAWN!

​GRUMBLE - GRUMBLE MUMBLE - Miserable cuss bails out on us, leavin' us here with that bunch of no-goods. In the winter cold, while he gallivants off to warmer climes! Sunny Ways! HAH! Oh well, at least one of us is out of it for a while.

Edited by Cold Lake Kid, SASS # 51474

Well, I guess with Jabez off to the Dark Continent, (is that term PC?) for the warmer weather, I guess it's up to Grey Beard, Mud Marine, Imis Twohofon to keep the campfire going.

AND STAY OFF THE LAWN!

i"m visiting my youngest son and his family in the Twin Cities. I was ill but am getting better. However, we haven't enough snow to take my granddaughter sledding and too much to race ice boats. :angry:

That makes me incredibly GRUMPY!!! :wub:

Well, Grumps... it's 52 here today, I went to the range yesterday in shirtsleeves and if it didn't come naturally I wouldn't be extra grumpy. But since I am

Kindly remove yourselves from the lawn.

Imis

Imis, you is too polite. Almost as if you ain't a real GRUMP, but I'm thinkin' that's an aberration.

-15° by the thermometer on my verandah at 9:30 this AM Supposed to warm in to -9°

The road into, around and inside the range is plowed, but no shirt sleeves or shorts here today.

The boys and girls will have the wood stove going and a coffee pot bubbling, in the club house, feet up and chewin' the fat between trips to the firing line.

NOW, GET OFF THE LAWN!

Don't put tracks in the snow!!!! :wub:

Or as we tell newcomers to the snow country: "Don't eat yellow snow!"

And Stay off my lawn!

Yall I lived in Colorado for 4 years, I get how cold it can be. The very thought of being that cold again makes me megagrumpy. Damn I was just outside and its only 48 here now, typical Tennessee winter. Last weeks snow is all gone.

Just to be absolutely sure yall GET OF THE SNOWLESS LAWN hahahahahahahahahah

Imis