SASS Wire Forum

Good Service Report

I received today via USPS a Kirkpatrick Tequila rig that I ordered approximately twenty-five days ago. It is exactly as ordered and as promised and the short practice session I undertook on its arrival was promising. Rachel was most helpful and I look forward to ordering more from her as I inevitably gain weight, which I hear happens as we grow older and more distinguished.

Your mileage may vary (on the older and distinguished part. The Kirkpatrick part is rock solid).

I received today via USPS a Kirkpatrick Tequila rig that I ordered approximately twenty-five days ago. It is exactly as ordered and as promised and the short practice session I undertook on its arrival was promising. Rachel was most helpful and I look forward to ordering more from her as I inevitably gain weight, which I hear happens as we grow older and more distinguished.

Your mileage may vary (on the older and distinguished part. The Kirkpatrick part is rock solid).

My wife's Tequila rig has different length inserts to handle waist changes. One for each side.

Archived