SASS Wire Forum

Care Takers For Silver Seniors

Swift Stoney 49735

ok,before you thin-of-skin Pards get a rope, he did include himself in this catagory.

to whit: " our brain cells firing? "

see the word our? He's one of us,it was all in fun.

although it did kind of hit home, lol

Since the accident I've had more trouble walking and caring guns at the same time. I need mechanically propelled means to move from stage to stage. Before the accident it was my back that necessitated the mobility scooter now it's the back, leg and feet. I used a scooter as long as I could now I've moved up to a Polaris ranger. That necessitated getting a new gun cart, one that could be towed behind it. The scooter require a rack on it to carry the guns. But I still need assistance on a stage hopefully EOT I'll be able to stage my long guns upon arrival and then work until I'm ready to shoot then get my ammo ready go get in line at the loading table, load sit down on stool to rest back prior to shooting then head to the line remember the scenario shoot it hobble to unloading table sit on second stool catch breath and unload firearms. Catty them back to cart then put lt stool up and the go back to work att the ult or spotting if needed. That will be a big improvement over how I had to do things at WR this year. But I was still on crutches then or were supposed to be. Now I'm full weight bearing and friend says I'm walk even better than before the surgery. Don't know about that but left leg is much better tha n before.

Hey Yusta B. I'll take care of my own shooting :P , thank you :D

You could shoot for me any day J.R. ! :lol: :lol:

You could just come out and be the score keeper and set on the high stool or directors chair. Lol.

Dark glasses, cigarette holder & beret ?

With a sterling silver ice bucket/stand filled with crushed ice chilling your favorite distilled beverage (or similar) and your directors chair has a beverage glass holder in the arm rest. Do we need a sun umbrella over it?

You could mark your match score as clean match.

Archived