SASS Wire Forum

Need a little moral support for a good cowboy

Korupt Karl

I spent some time with Rusty Finger yesterday. He has had some health issues and hasn't been able to shoot. Enough to say when you take shootin away from any of us, it sucks. The doctors are tryin to figure out what is wrong and what to do and thus far have not been successful.

If you would, keep him in your thoughts and prayers and hopefully it won't be too long until he's back on the range.

KK

Prayers up for a complete healing for Rusty.

Prayers on the Way

One of the very best cowboys out there.

I love when I see Rusty and get to visit. Praying and hoping for a full recovery !

It's a hard thought for all of us to think about not shooting, but if we think about it, it's not about the targets

anyway, most of the time the targets hate me anyway and move out of the way as I shoot.

It's about the friendships, and sick or healthy the friends are there.

Love ya Rusty ! Get best my friend !

Prayers for you and the Doctors....Jim

LORD GOD we plead that your will be done in Rusty's life, whatever that may be,, but Lord we beg that you give the Drs wisdom in rusty's life,, our desire is that The Great Physician would intervene in his life and make him whole again, please Lord...

I think it's just some of that Orneriness tryin' to find a way to get out of ya...But will say a prayer for ya just in case Rusty.

Rusty,

The Lord be with you - health, healing, and recovery - according to His will and wisdom in which we trust without doubt!

Rover

Archived