SASS Wire Forum

WTS: Brand new never worn pair of Boulet Stove pipe boots size 12 Chocolate

Brand new never worn pair of Boulet boots size 12 Chocolate in color. Round toe. I ordered them from Wild West Mercantile when they went on sale over a month ago. Regular $234. I paid with shipping $208.06.

I will sell them shipped for $200. Not only a great price for a beautiful boot but in case you were thinking about getting a pair, they are not kept in stock. I didnt know that when I ordered them as the web page doesn't say that. But I waited almost 5 weeks. Now that they are here, I decided I dont want them and was about to send them back but I'll offer them here first in case someone wants them. Like I said, thet have never been worn and nothing wrong with them.

Let me know soon as I'm going to send them back in a couple days. Money order or Paypal. First I'll take it here will get them. PM for more info after.

IMG_3931_zpspg9nufq4.jpg

IMG_3929_zpstmrkmsr5.jpg

IMG_3928_zpsbar2vrxm.jpg

22a0c549-101d-45f0-b0bd-b870af41ecd8_zps

IMG_3932_zpsllnrqwnw.jpg

If anyone was on the fence about this brand boot, I have a pair of the square toe and they are great boots. Almost zero break in time and really comfy. They fit true to size on my foot. If these were smaller, I'd have another pair.

I, too, have a pair of the square toed Boulet boots and they are indeed extremely comfortable and true to size. Best boots that I own. FWIW, I'd highly recommend.

Another square toe fella....and my son just got a pair too.....we love them. I did put some jell soles in mine to relieve some stress on my back, but they were comfy as is. And...I bought ours on sale from WWM as well. $200 well spent if you're into this game.

Chick

I'll Take them.

Send me a PM with your address and I will do likewise.

Duffield

Duffield, PM has been sent and thanks!

Alright, I'm convinced, what company did you order the boots from? If I go on-line with "Boulet" ? Or will I need a company name?

Parson

Parson, I had where they came from and the link to them in the original post. They did come from Wild West. Just be aware they may not be in stock. They seem to order them as the orders come in. Took about five weeks.

http://www.wwmerc.com/cgi-bin/category.cgi?item=BW-9003&type=store&category=7100

-JD

Archived