SASS Wire Forum

Deal in progress FS/T Colt SAA Buntline(Others removed)

Colt SAA 12 Buntline in 44-WCF, Nickel finish and believed to be unturned since leaving the factory. No box or papers. There is a dull spot on the bottom of the barrel just ahead of the ejector rod. I believe this to be from sitting in a desk display stand. It may buff out, but I have not tried. Just got back from gunsmith who used a little jewelers rouge on the spot and it disappeared. SA68XXX, 1984 $1850.

http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/dd29/remcclellen/GEDC0162.jpg

Will consider trades. Special interest in Ruger 96/44, RNMVs in 357/38, Uberti 73/66 in 44SP, and early model(alphabet series) Ruger Bearcat revolvers.

Hmmmm. You going to Old Fort Parker this weekend? I might have some thing to trade with you,

OkDee

Oh that buntline.... Do you have a preference on the rnmv's? I may have a pair

Oh that buntline.... Do you have a preference on the rnmv's? I may have a pair

Sorry,

I tried to reply from my iphone while I was out and did not succeed.

4 5/8" or 5 1/2"

Stainless or blued

prefer lowered hammers and action work already done, but would consider stock guns.

Mack thanks for your pm response Love the guns But think at this point I will focus on learning the game before I get my "dream guns"

Great guns Good luck

There's no better way to learn the game than with your dream guns. Nothing helps the frustration of learning better than having the best guns of all time in your hands to help you through it. Trust me when I say it's cheaper to get the Colts right away than to end up getting them anyway and paying for all the other guns along the way that never measured up.

• 3 weeks later...

I have a Cimmaron / Uberti 1873 in .44 spcl with box and manual that I was going to sell to get funds for another project but the chance to get a Colt Buntline in .44-40 to go with my one in .44 spcl is very interesting. Are you talking trade gun for gun?

Nimble Fingers

Mack, sent you the pictures this morning of the 1873 rifle, 1860 Colt Army and the case to your email address take a look at them and I can send more detailed ones later if you want.

Nimbles.

Archived