SASS Wire Forum

Four Vests, Various Sizes

Wah Maker light blue brocade vest with gold raised pattern, size Large. No signs of wear. $40 shipped.

Wah Maker brown brocade vest, double breasted, with black raised pattern, silk, size XL. No signs of wear. $45 shipped.

Frontier Classics grey cotton vest, size Large, 100% cotton, "Dry Clean Only" on label. I've never dry cleaned it. Shows signs of wear. $30 shipped.

This last one is a bit of a curiosity. It's not a "Cowboy" vest per se but it is referred to by the maker as their Working Cowboy vest. Manufactured by Double H Ranch Saddle Shop in Ft. Collins, CO it is made of 100% cotton duck cloth. The color is hard to define but I think it started life as black and through use the duck cloth has faded some and gained a buffed patina. There is a hole in one of the flap pockets where someone once had a pin, and a small hole from wear at the center back of the collar. It has snaps instead of buttons. It looks like this:

http://www.dhrss.com/apparel/vests.html

It's a stout vest with a lot of life left in it and a lot of stories to tell. Maybe you can teach it a few more. Size LG. $45 shipped. SOLD PENDING FUNDS.

Pictures available for all who ask.

Thanks for looking.

This last one is a bit of a curiosity. It's not a "Cowboy" vest per se but it is referred to by the maker as their Working Cowboy vest. Manufactured by Double H Ranch Saddle Shop in Ft. Collins, CO it is made of 100% cotton duck cloth. The color is hard to define but I think it started life as black and through use the duck cloth has faded some and gained a buffed patina. There is a hole in one of the flap pockets where someone once had a pin, and a small hole from wear at the center back of the collar. It has snaps instead of buttons. It looks like this:

http://www.dhrss.com/apparel/vests.html

It's a stout vest with a lot of life left in it and a lot of stories to tell. Maybe you can teach it a few more. Size LG. $45 shipped.

I will take this please - PM sent.

~Will

Lead Friend is a great pard to deal with.

I will take the blue one. Are you shooting at Briggsdale next Saturday. If not send a msg with your address and I will send a check. Thanks, DC

Archived