SASS Wire Forum

Bama Red's Last Ride - Last Stage, Last Match - Stage 5 at Cavern Cove April, 3

Bama Red

Lord, you know our hearts in this matter,, we would plead that you lift up Bama and make him whole again, but we know you may very well have a different course set for him, however it is Lord, please make his journey a tribute to the love that you've shown to each of us,, send the Comforter to him and his family and his many friends.. please Lord,,,

You were a big help when i was just getting started and I'll always hold you in the highest regards. My wife and i wish you the best outcome for yourself and loved ones. Prayers up for a great man

I have known you since you first started shooting with us. You have always been a pleasure to be around and to shoot with! Nobody will ever say you tried to skimp on the black powder! Although you got dealt a bad hand, you have hung in there and played the game all the way. You courage will certainly be remembered long after you leave us! Thanks for all the friendship and love you have shared over the years. Your service to your country is also very much appreciated. I bet you will be Match Director for that big shoot on the other side. I could say so much more, but I have something in my eye. I will just say "BY GOD YOU WERE A COWBOY"!

A week.

Yesterday I was going to find this thread and ask him for an update.

Got one without asking.

Take care, sir. It was an honor to have known you through the Saloon. I wish I could have shaken you hand and said "Thank you" in person.

Ride easy. Red. There's that welcome for you ahead.

Been off the wire for awhile as I was in California for a visit and the RRBar Regulators annual shoot. Bama was a great cowboy and I have communicated with him for several years. Happy Trails Pard....................

I sure wish I had known this. Adios my friend. I will see you when I cross that river.

Archived