SASS Wire Forum

Lee Pro 100 set up for .45 Colt, $100 Shipped

Here's the deal, one of the slots on the shell plate is cracked and won't take a case so I have only ever used this to load one cartridge at a time, i.e. three pulls of the lever = one round. I've loaded about eighteen hundred rounds on it (just loaded a match's worth a few weekends ago) but I recently got an XL650 and, like a poster said on another nearby forum, I ain't lookin' back.

If you need a spare press or if you are just starting out in reloading this is a pretty darned simple setup: you place the case by hand and place the bullet by hand and after you pull the lever three times out comes a round. I priced a shell plate from Lee awhile back and it was about fifty-eight bucks so I just ran with it the way it is. It has served me well but I am moving on down the trail.

I figure shipping on this to be about thirty-five bucks which puts the press at about sixty-five bucks. One hunnerd bux delivered to your door.

I am guessing it comes with dies and that it is a Lee 1000 Pro. If its a cracked shell plate[four holes in a round disc] it can be replaced very cheaply.

Pictures would help sealing the deal.

PM sent in response with all contact info. Personal check is fine, I'm not nervous by nature. USPS seems to be running about eight days as a heads-up. I will keep you apprised regarding progress.

More treasures to follow so everyone keep yer eyes peeled.

LF

Archived