SASS Wire Forum

WTB Men's XL Leather shirt with fringe

I would like to buy a leather fringed shirt....preferably without the lace up openings on the sides. The thinner the better. I have been unable to find one without the lace up sides. If any pard who has one that no longer fits, I am in the market.

I have a custom made Deerskin shirt with fringe on arms and chest, pull over XL that I don't wear anymore. I have a little more girth than before but it still fits. Paid $350........ 20 years ago, but it's authentic mountain man deerskin shirt. No laces on the sides just a pull over with laces at the V neck. Currently they sell for between $450 to $550 if you want another made. I wear an XL shirt with a 46 chest.and a 38 waist. This shirt hangs well below your butt if you want to pair it up with deerskin pants for a mountain man look. I can send pics if interested. If it's what you want can go $250.......pm me with your email for pics..........RT

Bohunk, I haven't heard from Hopalong yet......I will wait until 4:30 for a reply (24 hours from my contacting him) then if no response from him you are next in line if you want it..........Regards...RT

RT. Just got the message and sent a PM.

Archived