SASS Wire Forum

Shout out to Lead Ringer

Have been buying from another vendor pretty much exclusively for the last 6 years. Sadly they are no longer around but life can be like that.

Decided to give Ringers Bullets a try as I searched for my new supplier.

Holy cow!!!!

Ordered on Tuesday evening, confirmation call and email on Wednesday, they were in my hands on Friday afternoon!!!

Exactly what I wanted, proper lube without being overdone, well packed and undamaged. Do have to say my mailperson is no longer gonna send me Christmas cards though :D

Did I mention a very fair price as well?

Will be taking some to the range tomorrow for a test run but expect no issues.

Thank you Lead Ringer!!! well done.

:FlagAm::FlagAm::FlagAm:

Gateway Kid

Meet Lebo The Amish Mafia Enforcer. If he only had thumbs, I'd put him to work packaging Bullets ^_^

[/url]">http://http://s1177.photobucket.com/user/LeadRinger/media/fun%20images/IMG_1885.jpg.html'>IMG_1885.jpg

Thanks for the shout -Out boys!

Regards,

Ringer

I, for one, don't like Ringer's bullets.

Here's why:

They showed up on time, without endless waiting.

There was no backorder time.

There was no suspense with the new fangled tracking number.

There are six more than are supposed to be in every box, I checked several times.

They don't give me excuses for missing cuz they're accurate.

They don't cause any issues with the reloading machine.

They function in all my guns.

They randomly disappear in large quantities during the weekends and increasingly some weekdays.

They create a desire to order more.

Despite all these bad qualities I'm going to order some more...hehehe

Just kidding I love these bullets, but I wish they weren't quite so much fun to shoot. The reorder is gonna be huge. I may have to drive out and bother him and Widder to save on freight.

CG:

I'm with you.

My latest order showed up today. They do seem to disappear quickly.

If Lead Ringer can just figure out how to stop the post office from letting the baby gorillas play with the boxes before they are delivered.

NN

My only problem was that the lazy scum in the post office down here made me drive up the line to get the boxes saying they were too heavy. I made the man at Mathews Post Office weigh both boxes. 60.1 and 60.2 pounds was the result and I reconfirmed with him that 70# was the limit before lodging a formal complaint with the postmaster. The postal employees are required to be able to lift 70#. I carried both parcels together(120#) to my vehicle and I'm not a big fellow, (6'0 155#) so I'm not sure exactly what the problem was. There are no men or women with pride on duty apparently.

Ringer is doing fine compared to Delta Precision whose box arrived with a fist sized hole, bullets rattling around inside and a whole roll of cellophane cocooning it on the porch at some point over night.... Fishy.

Best packing I have ever seen has been by Dardas cast bullets. You need a crowbar and a knife to get to them. Cardboard padded/lined boxes with staples, internal boxes per thousand, tyvek envelopes filled with bullets. He doesn't make cowboy bullets and his lube is a bit stickier to the dies than Ringer's though.

I, for one, don't like Ringer's bullets.

Here's why:

They showed up on time, without endless waiting.

There was no backorder time.

There was no suspense with the new fangled tracking number.

There are six more than are supposed to be in every box, I checked several times.

They don't give me excuses for missing cuz they're accurate.

They don't cause any issues with the reloading machine.

They function in all my guns.

They randomly disappear in large quantities during the weekends and increasingly some weekdays.

They create a desire to order more.

Despite all these bad qualities I'm going to order some more...hehehe

Just kidding I love these bullets, but I wish they weren't quite so much fun to shoot. The reorder is gonna be huge. I may have to drive out and bother him and Widder to save on freight.

It's absolutely terrible how he does business and to punish him, I keep buying more! :D

It's absolutely terrible how he does business and to punish him, I keep buying more! :D

Another "condemnation"... This time by a fast and efficient shooter. Missed shooting with you last cavalier match.

He shall be punish-shed.

Another "condemnation"... This time by a fast and efficient shooter. Missed shooting with you last cavalier match.

He shall be punish-shed.

You flatter me, sir! My granddaughter was down from PA, but I fully intend to be there next month! :)

Archived