SASS Wire Forum

Paradise Pass Regulators

Great shoot today....Cold, windy, rainy, snowy,...but it was great. Great stages, great posses,and the scores are already posted.

AND they did it all without the Mayor.......really swell members there....CC may get strung up when he returns after posting 77 degrees where he was.

We hit a whiteout with 30 mph wind on our way out. Probably the roughest weather I have ever shot in. My boy gave Kaya and I a nice tour after the match of the Mentone fire station where he volunteers.

Sorry you all got hit with the weather. We were able to get our shoot in before the rain..now almost snow!..

Well, sorry to correct you, but it was 93 today....good shoot at Ft Lauderdale. CC did well and we shot with Cheyenne and Preacherman along with a lot of my buds from Florida. All in all a good day.

The weather up north is the reason I'm not there.....I'm hoping that it will turn nice in a few weeks and then I might come back. By the way it wasn't my birthday on April Fools day....just something that Widder started but it was nice to hear from so many folks.

Happy happy

KK

Barring the weather it was a really great shoot. Good turnout with 34 shooters and one of those was brand new. Lou Mcloud shot her very 1st match with us today. Congratulations on her 2nd place in lady wrangler!!!

Thanks to everyone that came out and shot with us. We sure do appreciate all the support we get from y'all.

Archived