SASS Wire Forum

Winterrange Range Bag

Barry Sloe

After getting the nice range bag at Winter range I got to thinking that the bag would be super versatile if I had another of the zippered pistol rugs for it (it came with one). That way I could have two revolvers and ammo in an easy to carry bag. I dug around and found the following:

Bulldogcases.com

An extra pistol rug (12" x 6", zippered) is available as item number BD905R, cost is $8.50 plus shipping. I put two on order, one for me and one for the better half.

Just thought I'd share,

Barry Sloe

I love the bag... would have liked to have purchased another one.... where can they be had?

Snakebite

I love the bag... would have liked to have purchased another one.... where can they be had?

Snakebite

Snakebite,

I believe they were made by the company listed above. Hit their site and see what you think.

When I did the search I used the part number off the tag in the range bag. Bulldog cases is what the search turned up.

BS

Barry,

I was looking for the maker of the range bag and case so your timely post is greatly appreciated. I just ordered two of the pistol cases. Now I am wondering if I should just bought another bag since it comes with a pistol case.

Photo Shooter

Snakebite, check with Eliott James. He worked with Ruger to order the bags from the company they use for their bags so we could get a better price on them. In fact if you look at the little tabs on the zippers they have the Ruger logo on them!

Several cowboys/girls from my club made the trek to WR this year. With bags all looking alike and the lowdown scoundrels I shot with, it seemed appropriate to mark my bag. I found a local aoutfit to put my name on it for under $10.

http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g226/wildemuthstevenl/IMG_0296_zpsxclm7zmt.jpg

Chancy

Archived