SASS Wire Forum

Cowboy Chronicle

Korupt Karl

Is the new "Paper" chronicle out? Someone called and said they had seen it. I won't be seeing mail for awhile, is it available online?

Thanks

KK

Guest Hoss Carpenter, SASS Life 7843

Got mine today; April issue and very good. I wish I had gotten the Jan, but I am not bitching!

Cheers Hoss

I just finished reading it on line. Great coverage of the convention. Well written articles.

I got one about a month ago. Its much nicer now and not on news print, its a 4 color slick magazine. But from what I have read on Facebook they dont seem to be mailing them all at once like most mags. I suppose staff is mailing them as they get to it.

Ah ain't seen Hide nor Hair of any PRINT CC !!!

JAN. nor April ...

Jabez Cowboy

I started hearing about it in Dec in Facebook, but didnt see the first one until near the end of Feb. Maybe you should call the office.

Got the second printed edition yesterday.

Got the second printed edition yesterday.

Thats odd when some havent seen their first printed issue. Im not worried, when it gets here it gets here.

I got the first one with our Ohio pard Stone Creek Drifter on the cover. Hoping to get the April issue soon! :)

I haven't gotten April"s edition...wait ain't this the month of March?

Yea but I got my Jan CC in Dec!!

Got my April edition today! Love it! Great job Skinny and crew!

Yes it is online now here's the link.

http://www.sassnet.com/Downloads/16eChron/16aprchron.pdf

Thanks for the link. I immediately scanned the photos and found my wife and I on page 25. I was wearing an Indian Wars Brigadier General's uniform and not a Civil War Colonel's uniform but am not complaining. Anytime you get your photo in the Chronicle is a good thing.

Got mine yesterday.

We received ours in the mail a few days ago. Great article on new products.

Thanks for the link. I immediately scanned the photos and found my wife and I on page 25. I was wearing an Indian Wars Brigadier General's uniform and not a Civil War Colonel's uniform but am not complaining. Anytime you get your photo in the Chronicle is a good thing.

Yea I saw your wife's picture on pg 25, she looks beautiful! Maybe next time you let them take her photo and you stand aside...... :lol:

Seriously, Congratulations to you both!!!! ^_^

Well done!

Archived