SASS Wire Forum

Looks like I am going to Jail

I got this e mail this morning.

All I can say is "I AM INNOCENT!"

Notice to Appear,

You have to appear in the Court on the March 31.

Please, do not forget to bring all the documents related to the case.

Note: The case may be heard by the judge in your absence if you do not come.

The copy of Court Notice is attached to this email.

Regards,

Fred Johnston,

Clerk of Court.

ANOTHER paternity suit? Damn, boy...

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ach! du Lieber!

Badger been speedin' agin!!

My notice is prob'ly in the mail as we type.

Last week, 15 miles over speed limit. It's been 30 yrs. Drat!

At least motors was very nice.

Ach! du Lieber!

Badger been speedin' agin!!

My notice is prob'ly in the mail as we type.

Last week, 15 miles over speed limit. It's been 30 yrs. Drat!

At least motors was very nice.

You fast woman. :lol::lol:

Not to worry. You're sure to get off on an insanity plea. You got a couple thousand people right here that would be willing to testify on your behalf. ;)

You need to change yer diet, Badger.

You still having legal problems?

We been able to raise twenty six cents towards your defense fund, things are going good.

Hang in there, Bro.

Actually it was only a penny, two washers and a flattened out bottle cap...

Calico Mary, Administration Cost, this is a charitable endeavor. All the fellows who are working on getting Badger out of the slammer, deserve something for their time. Only fair.

We're going to have a big get together (food, drink, and entertainment ) to figure out how to actually spend the money, and formulate a plan, for good ole Badger's defense. If there is one!

Grizz, is correct, after all the administration costs, there is only a penny, I didn't have my glasses on when I counted the money.

Sorry for the bad accounting, but it should be a great event. DON't MISS IT!!!!

plead insanity...ok, thnx Chance

Calico Mary, Administration Cost, this is a charitable endeavor. All the fellows who are working on getting Badger out of the slammer, deserve something for their time. Only fair.

We're going to have a big get together (food, drink, and entertainment ) to figure out how to actually spend the money, and formulate a plan, for good ole Badger's defense. If there is one!

Grizz, is correct, after all the administration costs, there is only a penny, I didn't have my glasses on when I counted the money.

Sorry for the bad accounting, but it should be a great event. DON't MISS IT!!!!

You sound like a politician. :unsure::wacko::blink:

So as I understand it, my friends, such as they are, are going to a small island in the Carribbean with a hotel and resort accomodations to study for my defense? This sojourn is to be financed by contributions from the other friends that I have hoodwinked.... ahhh, accumulated here in the Saloon. What could go wrong?

Western Union

Mr Badger Mountain Charlie

A Jail in Washington Territory

Don't worry buddy, we are hard at work here. Weather is absolutely wonderful, food is fantastic, and the drinks aren't watered down (but pricey). Since Mr. Forty Rod has come on board, he is the life of the party, oh, I mean a driving force in figuring out your defense. Several times, I have heard your name even mentioned, usually in reference, as to who is picking up the tab.

Please don't listen to Miss Cupcake, you plead insanity, there would be no need in this excursion, oh, fact finding mission.

We'll have you out in no time, maybe.

Take care,

All your friends in the Saloon

Western Union

Mr Badger Mountain Charlie

A Jail in Washington Territory

Don't worry buddy, we are hard at work here. Weather is absolutely wonderful, food is fantastic, and the drinks aren't watered down (but pricey). Since Mr. Forty Rod has come on board, he is the life of the party, oh, I mean a driving force in figuring out your defense. Several times, I have heard your name even mentioned, usually in reference, as to who is picking up the tab.

Please don't listen to Miss Cupcake, you plead insanity, there would be no need in this excursion, oh, fact finding mission.

We'll have you out in no time, maybe.

Take care,

All your friends in the Saloon

Out in NO TIME is the worrysome part.

BMC

BMC.

I've got no pocket change to contribute to the defense fund. But, I'll be your pen pal if you lose the case, and get sent up river.

BMC,

Pen pa. However, if you want me to have your PINs , by all means send them. And, the associated account numbers. I promise to send pictures of the guns I purchase to adorn your cell walls.

Capt R. Hugh Kidnme

Was this because you "Chicago Sunroof'ed" your Congressman?

Must be ignorant, but what is "Chicago Sunroof'ed"?

Badger, I will send you our Congresswoman.

Ya'll realize that if they took him to jail, they'd cut him loose after they had to feed him just once, right?

Heck, this could be a money makin' endevour for ol' BMC. I bet they'd be willin' to pay him to go home if he refuses to leave. :D

Sorta like bail but in reverse. Folks on bail pay money to go home and promise to come back. BMC could get paid to go home and promise to stay away.

Badger, Utah Bobs post on the tannerite and the riding lawnmower has given me an idea of how to spring you.

I think 100 pounds will do the trick.

Once you hear gun fire,...take cover

Archived