SASS Wire Forum

EOT shooters who need a place to stay

Blackey Cole

Here's my situation

I'm driving a 2008 Jayco Seneca super c Motorhome to the ranch for EOT. Behind it I'll have a 20 ft enclosed trailer with a genset ( if it will run) solar panels on the roof (no inverter installed as of yet) and a AC unit with supposedly a heat strip. Inside upon arrival will be my reanger etx, rugged gun cart a storage box for my cc leathers and stuff. It will contain my ammo for EOT also. One I arrive and unload there should be room for some one wishing privacy and to rough it. I the mph there are four beds must are queen size. My bed in the rear of the unit. A cab over bed in front and if needed the dinet makes into a bed as does the queen size sofa bed. As for the fridge any Rome not take is available after I do my daily prepreation for the next day. I would prefer the guest to use other facilities so we do not fill the tanks up repeatedly. As for washing dishes and bathing I'll bring a hospital was basin for use to bath. Part of my restrictions deal with not wanting to a) move the rig was established and 2) not wanting to run low on water and have to guy it from local water buffalo and the same with having to pay to dump the tanks on site.

That said if you would like a bed and can work with my restrictions contact me. One more thing if you run in to town ABQ or Edgewood I might need to tag along if possible.

My plans are to arrive in ABQ a couple days prior to my move to the ranch. I plan on staying at Kirtland AFB chill water, propane and de isle up plus the ranger and genset plus ten gallons of unleaded and maybe even an extra ten of water and deisel reserves as this will be the first EOT with this rig.

Between my medical condition and having myh watch dog along the genera ratio will probably be running from end of quite hours to start of quite hours if necessary. But I'm hoping between the solar panels and the inverters that besides the AC it will only run as needed to charge the batteries. It's my understanding that the inverter can power most of the 110 except the AC until the batteries drop to a certian point then the auto gen will kick on. I plan on using the trailer as a storage locker unless someone wishes to sublet then il rethink thing. But the ranger will not be parked in there until I get ready to leave but the rugged cart will be stored in it nightly if available as will all my equipment that I'll need each day. Oi might even throw a electric cooler in it.

If you think you might like to rough it at the ranch coo ntact me and we will see if we can assist each other out.

Btw I had the trailer four season insulated as I plan just to take the trailer to some events while I'm based camped in the area.

Archived