SASS Wire Forum

Ohio State Championships, is it here yet?!

Buckaroo Bubba

max I talked with boaz....bring your app with you . I got ya covered. See me when you get here

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

mee toooo, hopefully!!!

not many....getting vendors is like pullin teeth. Our leather guy has a shoulder injury and cant make it this year. looks like we are gonna have a starline brass dealer,jd Milton will have his roast beef stand set up.hopefully another couple in the works

Hit More Steel will be there with Sure Hit Sights, Slixprings products and other products. See you on the range.

I haven't said much here, because even though I got my application in and all, things have been a bit up in the air, but it looks like I am going to definitely make it. I fixed my gun cart, hoping this time it works. I ordered a shotgun slide and it has arrived. I ordered some suspenders to go with my pants so I will try no jeans this time around.

With my schedule, it seems like I'm lucky to make one match a year :(:angry: , but judging by last year, I couldn't pick a better one. The only disappointment is that Mary and Buick won't be there, except perhaps in spirit. I did put in a request for my posse though: People who are PATIENT.

Yep, I am now getting excited.

Oh, and Mary, my handwriting is so illegible, I can't even read it.

well its the last weekend before the fun starts....spending the afternoon with hb and two of my grand daughters {eve.n meaner and noisy cricket} doing final target painting tomorrow. we are at 194 shooters..wheres my checklist again?

wow, 194!!!!! great job!!!! and thank you!!!

wow, 194!!!!! great job!!!! and thank you!!!

hope ya get to make it, got a spot saved for you, if you do

Can't wait to check out this match. Sounds like we're in for some good fun! Frisco Rose, Kim and I will be being pulling out Thursday morning with camper in tow heading for Ohio. Are the posse list posted somewhere?

Can't wait to check out this match. Sounds like we're in for some good fun! Frisco Rose, Kim and I will be being pulling out Thursday morning with camper in tow heading for Ohio. Are the posse list posted somewhere?

Yep, check with their website!!! Look for 2016 Ohio State match and there's a link that says "who's signed up".

http://www.miamivalleycowboys.org

Yep, check with their website!!! Look for 2016 Ohio State match and there's a link that says "who's signed up".

http://www.miamivalleycowboys.org

Looks like a link is broken?? It was up the other day.. doesn't seem to work now..

well my last work day is done. now time for a "working" vacation. I had our webmaster pull the link with the possee assignments. We try to take in each request and accomadate it, but with a match this size not everyone get to be with every one. you get requests for this person and also some with anybody but.....plus you add in entries coming the last couple days before the match, Oh did I mention everyone wants to shoot with deuce, it would be easy to have 3 really big possees.......we are doing the best we can, if you are on a possee with some unfamiliar faces, just think of it as a chance to make new friends. as of today shooter head count is 195, look forward to seeing all of you in a couple of days.

the long range weather is showing scattered rain for the entire weekend, I am asking anyone who has an "easy up" please bring it with you,in the event of rain I would like to have one at every stage for guncarts, our club has 4,i have 1 and will be buying another, if we can get them staged at every stage that would avoid the "traveling" tent walk we all have done at one time or another, You cant control the weather but you can do your best to prepare for it .besides with 12 easy ups on the range there is no way it will actually rain, keep your fingers crossed.

dinner wed evening- anyone in town early enough, dinner wed evening at Basils Resturant in downtown Troy ....say 6 to 6:30. if you can are planning to attend please say so here or call me, I just need to give them a guesstimate on the headcount for reservations. :)

I was looking forward to this match but I've had surgery on both hands so i'm out till the end of June maybe July.

If this is your first time at the Ohio state shoot you won't be disappointed, Mean Gun Mark & crew always put on a great match.

:FlagAm:

Understood MGM, that's got to be a crazy matrix trying to do those posses with that many shooters! I am sure most people will have a great time!

IF I do get to come I will bring 12 ez ups,,, but it's a big IF

well good news, a lil bit anyway,,, now it's a small if,,,, as in if it doesn't rain friday evening during the grandson's graduation, I'll shud be pulling in lat Friday nite...

well good news, a lil bit anyway,,, now it's a small if,,,, as in if it doesn't rain friday evening during the grandson's graduation, I'll shud be pulling in lat Friday nite...

got my fingers crossed for no rain.......for your sake and ours :)

got my fingers crossed for no rain.......for your sake and ours :)

I heard Prairie Dawg does a mean "NO RAIN DANCE" maybe we could get him to do it at the safety meeting??? :P

Sad news on two fronts - I lost a cousin in a car wreck, and the funeral is this weekend in Iowa. Cannot make the show - y'all have a good time.

CR

Sad news on two fronts - I lost a cousin in a car wreck, and the funeral is this weekend in Iowa. Cannot make the show - y'all have a good time.

CR

So sorry for your loss Rick, condolences out to you and your family.

CR

Sorry for your loss Rick, we'll miss you.

CR

First and foremost, Sorry for your loss Rick!

Secondly, It's so close now, I can almost taste the gun smoke. Will be pullin' in Thursday afternoon.

Tree

CR

man hugs!!!

if I had heavy bp loads ready I shoot them in place of you, if I do get to head that way!!

I wanna wish all my pards a great match and a lot of fun.....and a bunch of hugs!! :wub::wub: wish I cud be there wit y'all.... :(:(:(

and I'm real sorry fer yer loss Cowboy Rick....my prayers are wit yu and yer family

Sorry to hear about your cousin Cowboy Rick! Was looking forward to meeting you this year!

While we are on bad news, not as severe of course, my Dad Moosetracks will not be able to shoot this weekend as well!

He had a run in with the neighbors dog. The dog took out his knee. Has a severe bruise, water on the knee, and possible slight tear in this Lateral Meniscus?

So he doesn't feel like he would be completely safe moving with guns, so he will not be shooting. He is however coming with me to enjoy the company of all you Cowboys and Cowgirls, to do what he can keeping score, picking brass, etc.

We are headed out in the morning, should arrive about 1pm or so...

Looking forward to a great weekend and meeting some new folks this year!

See ya'll there! Buckaroo Bubba

Bubba, too bad about your Dad, hope heals quickly!! :(

Stage is packed up and I'm picking up Dawg in the morning. We'll be there sometime tomorrow afternoon! See ya'll…….. ;)

Archived