SASS Wire Forum

Ohio State Championships, is it here yet?!

Buckaroo Bubba

Who do I contact for Posse Requests?

Spartan

try Mean Gun Mark...

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Took a week for the shirt she sobbed on to dry! I just happen to have received today two BEAUTIFUL quilts from Colorado. And a really nice letter.

so tha package arrived ok? gud....I wuz a little concerned bout havin' ta address it ta Michigan Slim....but I don't noz yer other name... :unsure: and tell Tracy ifn' she drools on em she's gotta rewash em.... :P

Mary; The letter was very touching and I haven't seen the quilts yet, but will get to on Friday night. Thank you so much. To dedicate one to my wife was over the top.

Thanks....KK

PS: Hope to see you down the trail....sorry you can't be here.

I'm looking forward to seeing them too!!! Miss Calico does fine quilt work!!!! and a heart of gold!!!

I'm looking forward to seeing them too!!! Miss Calico does fine quilt work!!!! and a heart of gold!!!

They don't come any better than Calico!! ;)

yu two been in tha moonshine agin or whut?? it's gittin' kinda deep in here.... :blink::blink::blink::blink:

(yuz only sayin' that Shyannie cuz yu gots yer quilt fer free..... :P )

and I surely do enjoy it!!!!

and no, I taint been in the shine!!!! you do have a heart of gold!!!

yu two been in tha moonshine agin or whut?? it's gittin' kinda deep in here.... :blink::blink::blink::blink:

(yuz only sayin' that Shyannie cuz yu gots yer quilt fer free..... :P )

well folks...as always the last couple of weeks is crunch time....We took on a few extra construction projects due to mother nature...all the roofs are up The new Livery Stage is looking good and very versatile in movement options and now time to start slingin some paint....movin targets and testing knockdowns. Stages were written over steak dinner and a beer or two...lets see what else?....wheres my checklist?

well folks...as always the last couple of weeks is crunch time....We took on a few extra construction projects due to mother nature...all the roofs are up The new Livery Stage is looking good and very versatile in movement options and now time to start slingin some paint....movin targets and testing knockdowns. Stages were written over steak dinner and a beer or two...lets see what else?....wheres my checklist?

Thanks for all you do Mark. You guys put on an excellent shoot. I'm really looking forward to it!

I just wish I could be versitile in MY movements! LOL. Ohio State is on our list of can't miss shoots for sure.

Hey Mean Gun Mark,

What vendors do you have lined up for this year? Curious how much money I am gonna have to bring with me!!!

2 1/2 weeks!!!!

Lessee - RIBS?????

Not that I've given it much thought ...

Cee ya at the Range

Hey Mean Gun Mark,

What vendors do you have lined up for this year? Curious how much money I am gonna have to bring with me!!!

2 1/2 weeks!!!!

um.....ALL of it?? :unsure::P:P

MGM, Boaz do one hell of a job along with their crew.....looking forward to seeing some of you at the NRA convention in Louisville. I plan on being at Piqua late afternoon on Wed and will help any way I can.....

Tell Smokey that I can work side matches or wherever he needs me.

KK

Hey Mean Gun Mark,

2 1/2 weeks!!!!

not many....getting vendors is like pullin teeth. Our leather guy has a shoulder injury and cant make it this year. looks like we are gonna have a starline brass dealer,jd Milton will have his roast beef stand set up.hopefully another couple in the works

not many....getting vendors is like pullin teeth. Our leather guy has a shoulder injury and cant make it this year. looks like we are gonna have a starline brass dealer,jd Milton will have his roast beef stand set up.hopefully another couple in the works

Yeah I hear you. Just thought I would ask. Looking forward to the match!! Thanks for all the hard work MGM, Boaz, and everyone else involved!!

going to docs place tomorrow for a shotgun target fabrication party....

be careful and make some good uns!!!!!!

I sure hope to get to head down!!!!! all about the weather

Hey Mean Gun Mark, You folks got room for another cowpoke in this here shoot???

Blood Washed

yep we saved a spot for ya....mail your app and we will get ya covered

MGM- will there be a schedule of events posted?

yes...I thought it already was...Ill contact my webmaster and see if he can get it posted. pretty much same schedule as last year

I had to wait on my work schedule so I am just now sending my app. I feel bad being later than Buffy :rolleyes:

no problem tom....just beware if buffy tries to give you a badge!

well the possee list are done, we still have a few corrections here and there on some typo spelling errors and a category change or two, awards are ordered. Now time to start watching the weather, I slipped the weather guy an extra c note, we will see if it pays off.....cant wait.. the schedule of events is on the website, and folks don't forget the pot luck dinner on thur evening.

I'll be down for a visit. I had to have elbow surgery and am out till at least July. Sad I have to miss this one.

Scotsman

I'll be down for a visit. I had to have elbow surgery and am out till at least July. Sad I have to miss this one.

Scotsman

Will you be at least in your Classic Cowboy regalia??? :P

well the possee list are done, we still have a few corrections here and there on some typo spelling errors and a category change or two, awards are ordered. Now time to start watching the weather, I slipped the weather guy an extra c note, we will see if it pays off.....cant wait.. the schedule of events is on the website, and folks don't forget the pot luck dinner on thur evening.

That's a tough job! I hope I was able to get on with the 27 people I put on the "must posse with" list ;)

Looking forward to a good time. Scotch and cigars are packed, might even bring some guns and ammo :D

CR

That's a tough job! I hope I was able to get on with the 27 people I put on the "must posse with" list ;)

Looking forward to a good time. Scotch and cigars are packed, might even bring some guns and ammo :D

CR its easy, we have two possees with 90 shooters each

CR its easy, we have two possees with 90 shooters each

Shudda known - no hill for a stepper :excl:

dang I hope the weather up here is dry friday!!!!

Scotsman sorry ya cant shoot this one with us, but glad your coming for a visit.

Archived