SASS Wire Forum

Ohio State Championships, is it here yet?!

Buckaroo Bubba

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...

wish I cud do that fer werk, but missin' three days wud require a doctor's note..... :(:(:(

doc ells would write ya a note

I'z shur he wud, and DocWard probly wud tuu....but knowin' my luck they'z both got legible enuff handwritin' that my boss wud noz it wuz a fake.... ;)

• 2 weeks later...

I may be able to come after all!!! a definite maybe!!!

yup!!!!! love campfires!!!

cc glad ya might get to visit......sinola will be a pleasure having yourself and jc again.....things are looking good on the range.....yall will notice a few new upgrades.

If you haven't signed up, then get to it. Mark and Boaz put on a great shoot.....This might be taken as a negative....but, I'll be there....lol

KK

If you haven't signed up, then get to it. Mark and Boaz put on a great shoot.....This might be taken as a negative....but, I'll be there....lol

KK

Crap - they already cashed my check ... oh well ... :P

How's the cattle herd lookin this year. I hope y'all have added some security measures to keep dern rustlers at bay.

beef is pretty scarce.....but were raising some chickens and maybe a couple of pigs.......you do know how the hatfield and McCoy fued started don't you?

beef is pretty scarce.....but were raising some chickens and maybe a couple of pigs.......you do know how the hatfield and McCoy fued started don't you?

Maybe you guys should start raising sheep!

No Cowboy would want to be caught stealing sheep. It just plain looks bad.

Wasn't that feud started over moonshine, or trees, or somethin like that? Don't know what that's got to do with beeves.

yea, gotta watch flushdraw around them lil critters...

• 2 weeks later...

Less than a month away!!! Woohoo!!

I heard that the one and only, Slipnoose, will be at the Ohio State Shoot this year!!

Looking forward to finally meeting her!!!

Overcame her! ... Heck I don't think there was more than 1/2 a dozen a dry eyes in the place.

Took a week for the shirt she sobbed on to dry! I just happen to have received today two BEAUTIFUL quilts from Colorado. And a really nice letter.

Archived