SASS Wire Forum

My Way of Having Fun on the Wire

Allie Mo, SASS No. 25217

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No, Grizz, sorry. My mom is 92 and not doing very well. I need to stay close by.....makes it hard to get your mind in the game! She has dementia, is on a feeding tube and no longer knows us. We just pray for a peaceful time for her. Gunstock has to hold down the fort quite a lot these days.

No, Grizz, sorry. My mom is 92 and not doing very well. I need to stay close by.....makes it hard to get your mind in the game! She has dementia, is on a feeding tube and no longer knows us. We just pray for a peaceful time for her. Gunstock has to hold down the fort quite a lot these days.

Sorry to hear that. Seems like many of us are in the same position nowadays.

Hi Longcolt,

I'm sorry to hear that has been your experience.

There is a Report link located to the left of the MultiQuote and Quote Buttons. It would be very helpful, whenever you (or anyone) see a post like that, if you would Report it. The Moderators are all volunteers and we do not read every post.

Thank you for your concern!

Allie

Hi Allie

Thanks for your response. No one has been disrespectful to me personally but reading thru several posts I get the feeling that some folks seem to go out of there way to be a (drum roll) a GOFWG.

Anytime I have asked for help or advice regarding loading, guns, repair etc, I get nothing but the best advise available but if you read thru some of these posts it is sometimes discouraging. I guess I may just be too sensitive. Did you hear that ladies!! I'm sensitive. I'll be staying at the most expensive hotel in Albuquerque during EOT. Well, we'll see how far that gets me. Lol.

Hi Allie

Thanks for your response. No one has been disrespectful to me personally but reading thru several posts I get the feeling that some folks seem to go out of there way to be a (drum roll) a GOFWG.

Anytime I have asked for help or advice regarding loading, guns, repair etc, I get nothing but the best advise available but if you read thru some of these posts it is sometimes discouraging. I guess I may just be too sensitive. Did you hear that ladies!! I'm sensitive. I'll be staying at the most expensive hotel in Albuquerque during EOT. Well, we'll see how far that gets me. Lol.

Hi Longcolt,

Please use the Report link when you see rudeness.

Thanks,

Allie

Did he say Mountain Dork? I don't hear so well.

sb

snakebite as long as we are having fun. Someone the other day told me to look up the definition of "dork" in the webster dictionary. I am sure if you will

do it and read all the definitions you will get a chuckle. (the slang definition.)

Yikes!

The is more than one definition of "dork" out there. :o For the purposes of a public forum, this shall be the one we use here.

"http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=DorkSomeone who has odd interests, and is often silly at times. A dork is also someone who can be themselves and not care what anyone thinks." :)

I see you got Widder..."Hummingbird Thumbs"?

Well, they always say "Be careful what you ask for, cause you might get it".

:) You're late to the "game."

Story of my life Miz Allie

• 2 weeks later...

G W Wade?

Utah Bob?

Hi Dakota, If you like, I can give you one. ;) Everyone has that. You can only see your own. To my knowledge, no one has any. Black Harris gave one that I know of. That person no longer posts here. See you soon! :wub:

Yul, Black Harris gave UB that. So, guess again. It will really take some looking to find it. If it goes on too long, I may give a hint.

Archived