SASS Wire Forum

My Way of Having Fun on the Wire

Allie Mo, SASS No. 25217

Hi Folks,

After giggling to myself over Wyatt's status as a Wire poster, I decided to have some more fun with folks. :o:blink:

PM me if you don't like your new designation and I can change your posting status back to something ordinary like SASS Wire Vet or Junior Member. (These don't really have any meaning since a long-ago Wire "upgrade.")

This may be tough; but, who will be the first to notice the latest individual's change?

Regards,

Allie Mo

PS my posting status was a "gift" from Black Harris and it indicates where the "e" in Mo went. :lol:

PPS If you want to suggest a status for someone else, let me know. Just don't expect immediate results.

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Allie

I recently talked to a Pard that does leather work for a hobby. I asked if he could make me up stool cover with my designation on it so I can find it in a sea of stools. He said sure...............I'm gonna have to tell him the go ahead

Grizzly Dave can be " Leave my cabin stove alone."

Verrrry Interesting

Fingers ( Shoe Me MO smoke) McGee

I'm sure after 16 years and 12,000 posts (on THIS version of the SASS Wire, I had more on the other two incarnations) I can be tagged with something better than "member".

I'd really like to have the Official Motto of "The Krappy Gang" there... "We're not laughing WITH you".

If I post something intelligent I'll see if Miss Allie got revenge on me.

.... Can't think of anything intelligent so I'll just post.

Trouble's back.

Dogs eat it.

Hi Allie

Just something I've noticed since coming back on the wire. Seems that some of us have become somewhat short tempered. Was it always this way or have I just forgotten. Maybe this should be a new topic.

Longcolt

Hi Allie

Just something I've noticed since coming back on the wire. Seems that some of us have become somewhat short tempered. Was it always this way or have I just forgotten. Maybe this should be a new topic.

Longcolt

Hi Longcolt,

I'm sorry to hear that has been your experience.

There is a Report link located to the left of the MultiQuote and Quote Buttons. It would be very helpful, whenever you (or anyone) see a post like that, if you would Report it. The Moderators are all volunteers and we do not read every post.

Thank you for your concern!

Allie

Hi Longcolt,

I'm sorry to hear that has been your experience.

There is a Report link located to the left of the MultiQuote and Quote Buttons. It would be very helpful, whenever you (or anyone) see a post like that, if you would Report it. The Moderators are all volunteers and we do not read every post.

Thank you for your concern!

Allie

actually, i was thinking it has been pretty calm and tamed lately,, but then I haven't been on quite as much either

Archived