SASS Wire Forum

Question for club leaders

Howdy,

I too am a club leader. Yesterday my packet arrived from SASS with my club's SASS affiliation information but the envelope was opened. In the envelope was a thumb drive and our affiliation certificate. I'm worried if anything has fallen out or is missing. Was there only 2 items in your envelope?

Ranger

I received mine yesterday and like yours mine was open. The only things there were a thumb drive and a certificate. It looks like the type of envelope that was used needs to be changed. It did not hold up to the mail handling equipment and opened somehow along the way.

Kajun

It looks like the type of envelope that was used needs to be changed. It did not hold up to the mail handling equipment and opened somehow along the way.

Kajun

If any SASS leadership reads this, be sure to tape both ends until you use these envelopes up.

The thumb drive is going through the auto-sorting equipment and popping the end of the kraft envelope open. A thumb drive REALLY needs to be mailed in a bubble padded envelope! Or they could just make the electronic files available for download on the web, and not worry about it. Nothing I saw that is real proprietary.....

Good luck, GJ

Our thumb drive was missing. Roxy West was nice enough to send one out to me though.

But, yes, only the certificate and thumb drive..

Archived