SASS Wire Forum

And That's Why I'm Sleeping On the Couch

Subdeacon Joe

The Bunkhouse Boss and I have been married for 34 years. Its been the best 5 years of my life..... :D

..........Widder

GREAT way of putting it! We are coming up on 26 years in two months and it seems as if we have always been together, but at the same time it can't be more than a year.

Heh! That's the LAST thing you want to do! Trying to use logic where women are concerned is like trying to cut down the mightiest tree in the forest with a herring.

He had better not try using intuition. That could cause him bodily harm. Logic is his best chance, slim as it is. :blink:

Ah, my comrades. You make the misguided step that you can fathom the female mind and comprehend

her thoughts with common logic. Women have no logic, they have intuition. It is a completely different

process. You, as a male, are not capable of comprehension. AND YOU DO NOT HAVE THE ABILITY TO

USE INTUITION. If you did, your female partner would destroy you, and bury the body somewhere awful.

You, my friend, have not met Mrs. Doc. A woman's intuition? Yes. But the intelligence and sharp logic to leave me at a loss. The only person I know able to do so, with me, other trained lawyers, PhDs, you name it.

It is no secret I'm the dumbest person in my house, as in, the lowest IQ. And, I'm the only male, save one cat that hides as much as possible.

I have found it true that women are far more complex than men can ever hope to comprehend, and men are more simple than women can ever hope to believe.

Like I tell my grandsons " Sometime when you have thirty minutes to spare I'll tell you all that you need to know about wimmen and with the twenty five minutes that will be left we'll play cards".

My exwife had one of them mood ring thingy's .......

When it was green .... life was pretty good

When it was yellow .... I would tread carefully

When it was red .... it would leave a big red dent in my forehead

it was red a lot

Wallaby Jack, my former girlfriend only had two moods, hot & cold, and there was no warning or anything in between. I could not have been so lucky, as to have a warning, letting me know to tread lightly

I have given up trying to figure out, what makes women tick. I just don't seem to get it. Wish they come with an instruction manual, life would be easier.

My wife wanted me to get her a bath room scale for christmas this year.

She got mad when I told her that was against ............."man rule 187".

No way to win that one, no matter what I did.

Knarley

I am the undisputed Master of my Domain. Of course it might be because it is just my dog and me that lives here.

Wallaby Jack, my former girlfriend only had two moods, hot & cold, and there was no warning or anything in between. I could not have been so lucky, as to have a warning, letting me know to tread lightly

I have given up trying to figure out, what makes women tick. I just don't seem to get it. Wish they come with an instruction manual, life would be easier.

That would be one of the LARGEST books in the history of mankind...........and I can relate to the extremist part of it to boot. :huh::blink:

I believe that "what makes women tick" is the builtin timebomb that gets activated when you start a relationship with her ...... time duration to detonation ? ....... unknown....

......... and may shorten without notice or warning.

I'm old school.

My wife gets down on her hands and knees bows her head when she talks to me!

"Get out from under that bed you coward!" Is what she usually says.

:lol: hhahahahaahaa !!! y'all slay me. Reminds me why I've been single for so long and my Pa & Ma have been together for 65.5 yrs.

HOWDY WOBBLY--long time no read

Archived