SASS Wire Forum

FS: Old Model Ruger Vaquero sheriffs model .45 SOLD

SOLDHave for sale a Ruger Vaquero Sheriffs model in .45 Colt. Blued 3 3/4" barrel bone stock Gun appears to be unfired but cannot guarantee it although I think that is the case. No lines on cylinder gun is as new. No box and no papers included. $650 shipped to your FFL. FFL must be willing to accept from a individual. First "I'll take it" posted here gets it. Thanks for looking. Deuce SOLD

ED0CB4BE-ECE7-4DF2-8BDE-E10027A35C8A_zps

6AE39EB1-4B98-45A4-BB50-AA6294B7BDF9_zps

Dang it deuce if i wasn't in the middle of buying a farm that sucker would be gone

• 3 weeks later...

Deuce:

What a really nice example of the original Vaquero Sheriffs model! Thank you for your careful packing and easy handling of all the details (shipping, FFL, payment). I am going to look at it for a while, because I think you are right...it has never been fired! Not often you see one without turn marks and in such great shape.

I'll be watchin' out for you at matches and I hope you get down in our neck o' the woods one day. Your first match is free with us ;-), but it might take that much gas to get down here :-).

Keep yer powder dry,

Ocklawaha Kid

Match Director, Big Bend Bushwhackers

Tallahassee, FL

Deuce:

What a really nice example of the original Vaquero Sheriffs model! Thank you for your careful packing and easy handling of all the details (shipping, FFL, payment). I am going to look at it for a while, because I think you are right...it has never been fired! Not often you see one without turn marks and in such great shape.

I'll be watchin' out for you at matches and I hope you get down in our neck o' the woods one day. Your first match is free with us ;-), but it might take that much gas to get down here :-).

Keep yer powder dry,

Ocklawaha Kid

Tallahassee, FL

Thank you for taking it....I really didn't need another one....I'm running out of room...

TL

Deuce:

Keep yer powder dry,

Ocklawaha Kid

Tallahassee, FL

Kid, Thank you for a equally flawless transaction on your end! Love seeing pards match up psirs of pistols especially as cool as those.

Kid, Thank you for a equally flawless transaction on your end! Love seeing pards match up psirs of pistols especially as cool as those.

It was very nice...But I myself already had matches for every one...They are nice and very fun to shoot...

TL

Archived