SASS Wire Forum

Winter Range Smiles

Silver Shadow

Here are some videos of people at Winter Range 2016 and featuring shooters from Warm up Posse 211 and Main Posse 6.

Click Have Cowboy Guns Will Travel to browse shooter videos.

Hope you enjoy watching them, as much as I enjoyed being there to make them.

Silver Shadow

Thanks Griz. I was thrilled to get a chance to say hi to you. It really made my day. I hate to admit it, but my memory isn't so good either, so I cheat a little. I'll write down names and descriptions in my shooters book, and take a picture of the posse list, and cross reference what I hear on the video with posted scores to try and help with the tough ones.

Keep up the great videos. I want to try some hat cam stuff soon myself, and I got a little camera drone for Christmas that I want to try some aerial shots.

Looking forward to seeing you in July.

Silver Shadow

Hey, Shadow my bride and I are still on our way home looking forward to seeing you at End Of Road. Give Allen Street a hug for me.

Mighty nice Silver Shadow! Thanks for the memories!

Oklahoma Dee

Oklahoma Dee, it was a pleasure. It was great to meet you and shoot with you. I hope our trails cross again sometime. Congratulations on your win, you deserved it.

Hey, Shadow my bride and I are still on our way home looking forward to seeing you at End Of Road. Give Allen Street a hug for me.

Hey, 12, it was wonderful to see you two again. End of The Road is going to be a hoot this year, and having you two there, will just make it that much better. Hopefully we'll see you around some Utah shoots also. I will certainly give her a hug for you. Please pass along one to Pat from me.

Archived