SASS Wire Forum

"I would rather die than sacrifice my principles..."

"I would rather die than sacrifice my principles..."

So said Clay Higgins, as he announced his resignation today. :(

America's Toughest Cop Resigns

Yep, wouldn't want to besmirch the Gremlin gang, their families are so proud of them.

Well, I reckon it's official, Folks...

The inmates are indeed now running the asylum. emo46.gifemo48.gif

"The ACLU, in its statement, said: “Assuming that what is reported is true, Mr. Higgins has suggested that those he seeks to arrest are subject to execution before trial.”"

More lies from the ACLU, if the rest of the article is accurate. If so, all he said was that IF the thugs threaten his officers, THEN the officers would shoot. Not the "shoot on sight" that the ACLU is claiming.

Wasn't there once a line about a 6 pointed suppository ? ..........

Dirty Harry... The Enforcer. :rolleyes:

Seems to me that if you work in law enforcement, you have to expect that tough, aggressive talk that includes personal insults ("animals") and talk of deadly force will draw fire from those who view their role in society as supposed protectors of the downtrodden. I prefer the "Walk softly but carry a big stick" school of authority. I'm no lawman, but can you really expect that threats and public name-calling will produce measurable results? That "mine is bigger than yours" dares will end appropriately? That challenges to armed combat, even against thugs, promote public safety? Heroic? Not on my scale.

LL

I support some of what the ACLU does. Putting out brush fires before the whole forest goes up makes sense to me, defending first amendment free speech on the fringes does too. I'll even donate time and money to them, but not until they start defending the second amendment too. Meantime I will spend time and money supporting the NRA!

The O'Meara Himself

I support some of what the ACLU does. Putting out brush fires before the whole forest goes up makes sense to me, defending first amendment free speech on the fringes does too. I'll even donate time and money to them, but not until they start defending the second amendment too. Meantime I will spend time and money supporting the NRA!

The O'Meara Himself

I always wondered why the ACLU didn't get behind the 2nd Amendment! After all it's just as important as the First one!! :wacko:

Archived